I'm done

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
::::::::::editing bad joke::::::::::

Ok this isnt Mavric posting this crap. Its some asshole who stole his password or something. I will not believe this.

MAVRIC305

FOFO YOU KNOW I LOVE YA. THAT's WHAT HEY ALWAYS SAY ABOUT YA. I WAS JUST STEALING A LINE.

Ok not to sound like JR but Why Mavric Why???

If this is really you and your serious than its been a pleasure knowing you but i think your making a mistake.

MAVRIC305

I PASSED OUT. before I could reveal the joke. I'm an alkie.

MAVRIC305

That's funny that you got the steve austin thing I was doing. lol. :D

MAVRIC305

I'm excellent. You know me I'm like that thing they give you to stir your coffee. :D A Stirrur <--is that how it's spelled?

FOFOLINA

Ok what the fuck happend here....
so all this time you wanted to fucking do this and fuck Wackbag in the ass... it was good to know ya mav but that was uncalled for on what you said about me...shit I will say this I always posted like that and people know how I am to tel you this i am not fucking changing for no one... and this is just plain wrong on what you said about me... i thought you and I were cool but I guess not... I think that this is fucked up on your point... but what ever mav GOOD BYE

[ 04-28-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

I dont believe it!! mav? WTF? I still dont believe it. dude!! Sorry to see ya go bro, Your always welcom here. I'm really drunk and you just freaked me out.. but then again, after what happened here with Gonzostyle, nothing can surprise me anymore.

Stern? yea I listen to him when ever I get the chance, I'm an O&A Fan, Loveline fan AND a Stern Fan.. I may be a opie and anthony fan but I have my own mind and my own likes and dislikes so if O&A dont like stern that dont mean I have to dislike him, They are only radio guys that make me laugh... and whoever makes me laugh I'm going to listen to. I hate Sports but I have a sports forum, why? cause other people like it. I've never been in there cause its not my thing. Its not like anybody talks about stern in off topic or something

And this is only a website, Its here if you want it, And I'm happy if people like it, thats what I made it for. I didn't make it to become famous in my own mind or to be the next Yahoo.com, wether there's 10 people here or 1,000, as long as its making one person happy I'm proud of it. anyway, Mav, whatever you want to do is cool with me, Your always welcome here. as far as people posting, If your looking for tons of posts a day .. go to OA.com, that dont mean you have to leave this site to do it

fuck it I'm rambling,, I'm going to bed

MAVRIC305

To all of you that took that seriously. Which is IOHN, FOFO, and STINGRAY. You are some sick individuals. But as stingray said anything is possible with what happen with fredostyle. OK Bad joke edited. My bad yall. Peace and love inc. Spread throughout the board. Just call me a hippy. :) ;) :p :cool:

FOFOLINA

mav you mother fucker
Geez dude..... well you know that what we went thru...with the others so you see why we had to react like that

MAVRIC305

It's all good. I wanted to see the response. I had to fuck with use. I was bored and no one was on the board. I had nothing to do so I made this shit up. I'm a dick. I probably made one of the GUESTs think I was cool for awhile. ;)

Hey gang. Hows trix??? Did I miss anything??? Guess not. Hey Mav FoFo Im Ova, Sting, Whats new???? lololI am always too late for the fun damnit by the way Im waisted right now alsssssoo :eek: