I'm Fancy Too! Look at the Pictures of My New 2007 Shelby GT500 Coupe!

Feb 4, 2005
Holy old thread, Batman! :action-sm

Since I'm too much of a n00b to start my own threads, I figured this would be as good a place as any...

I have entered the world of Fancy Men, and am the new proud owner of this...

I feel so honored to be driving the same car as Ant....well, until his Super Snake package is completed. I will not be doing that, as I'm near broke as it is!

I've got my 2006 Mustang GT Convertible (Torch Red) for sale, anyone interested? Gotta pay for the friggin' Shelby! :D

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006

Since I'm too much of a n00b to start my own threads, I figured this would be as good a place as any...

I feel so honored to be driving the same car as Ant....well, until his Super Snake package is completed. I will not be doing that, as I'm near broke as it is!

I've got my 2006 Mustang GT Convertible (Torch Red) for sale, anyone interested? Gotta pay for the friggin' Shelby! :D
Great looking ride. I get to see these fuckers roll out of the plant.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
144 of 338 Alloy coupes
1 of 34 Alloy/Tungsten coupes
Please excuse my ignorance, but what the hell does this mean? "whaa"

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
You want speed? Here you go then!!!!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
what the car is built from. it might be the motor or the body panels, its common for company's to build low production units of race cars to qualify for certain races or circuits, some sanctioning body's, require manufactures to produce a certain #'s of production cars

Feb 4, 2005
Of the 8,152 2007 Shelby GT500 coupes made, only 338 were made in the Alloy Clearcoat Metallic color. My production number was #144 of the 338.

Of the 8,152 Shelby coupes made, only 34 were made in Alloy Clearcoat Metallic color with Tungsten Grey 10" Le Mans stripes. (This is in contrast to the most popular, Vista Blue with Performance White stripes, of which 2,039 were made.)

As a point of reference, there were 2,014 made in Torch Red with Performance White Stripes (like Ant's). Of course, once he gets a Super Snake, it'll be a hell of a lot rarer.

Here's the full breakdown of the '07 GT500s: http://www.svt.ford.com/buildChart/index.html

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
quite lovely, i really like the color.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Mustangs > all.

I gotta get me one of these.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Nice wheels, I'd love to take an inner city corner doing 100 in that thing.

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
Yours is pretty sweet, but I love the classics.

My buddy's got one of these...

hawk4444

Also known as Butters
Jun 23, 2005
I love my truck. its a 1990 blue chevy half ton. but its the best truck ever. I love my camper shell to. i can keep all sorts of shit in there. Plus its safe in the back. Nobody would know who's back there ;)

But if i could have a car. I'd want a muscle car. A nice looking fast piece of machinary.

Feb 4, 2005
Nice wheels, I'd love to take an inner city corner doing 100 in that thing.
See, the thing is, they don't corner so well... :rolleyes:

It's good at going really fast in a straight line. Which is fine by me.

It's my daily driver, so I'll have to deal with traffic, road rash, salt, rain, snow...should be a long hard road. I had a GT, but I couldn't turn down a Shelby at the price I paid (significantly less than Ant, I'd wager). Sure, there are definitely better performing cars out there, but I bought this for the legacy and the style (look at that front end!!!).

Feb 20, 2007
I am all into the Stangs, pretty much Fords muscle era. Nothing as fancy as a Shelby, but I myself own a 99 PI (Po-Po Interceptor) Orange County Vic (Hence the user name).

I originally owned a 91 PA HQ car, she was the last year of the box body and last year of carbs for the patrol vics, with a 351W. Was a dog though.

I am more into the 4.6s, with the PI computer for harder shifts and no govener. But my next will be a Marauder. Even though its a de-tuned Shelby motor, I still love me my vics.

And when it comes down to muscle, I prefer a 72 SS 454 Chevelle with a tricked tranny.

Feb 4, 2005
My first car was a 1986 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2-door with the 5.0L and the police package. Wonderful piece of machinery!

After that, I moved to Toyotas and lost all passion for vehicles. They were simply appliances to get me from Point A to Point B.

Then I bought my old boss' 2006 Mustang GT convertible with a 5-speed (he sold it w/2000 miles on it 'cos he ordered his Shelby). Oh. My. God. What a difference! My wife is still pissed because, in her words, "I didn't marry a gearhead!" Sorry, honey! :D

The jump from the GT to the Shelby was as big as the jump from my 120-hp Corolla to my 300-hp GT. It's a truly amazing car to drive. And no speeding tickets yet!

Next time I'm up visiting my parents on Long Island I'm gonna cruise the LIE looking for a certain Fancy Man in his red Shelby. :action-sm

Nice ride, 4.6. And I agree with the Marauder. With a few simple mods, that's a beast of a car. Does it have the 4.6L or the 5.4L?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Somebody has penis issues.....just kidding! I sooo want one of those Shelbys! That or a '67

Feb 20, 2007
My first car was a 1986 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2-door with the 5.0L and the police package. Wonderful piece of machinery!

After that, I moved to Toyotas and lost all passion for vehicles. They were simply appliances to get me from Point A to Point B.

Then I bought my old boss' 2006 Mustang GT convertible with a 5-speed (he sold it w/2000 miles on it 'cos he ordered his Shelby). Oh. My. God. What a difference! My wife is still pissed because, in her words, "I didn't marry a gearhead!" Sorry, honey! :D

The jump from the GT to the Shelby was as big as the jump from my 120-hp Corolla to my 300-hp GT. It's a truly amazing car to drive. And no speeding tickets yet!

Next time I'm up visiting my parents on Long Island I'm gonna cruise the LIE looking for a certain Fancy Man in his red Shelby. :action-sm

Nice ride, 4.6. And I agree with the Marauder. With a few simple mods, that's a beast of a car. Does it have the 4.6L or the 5.4L?
Ahhhh the 2 door police package I have seen pictures of those they are pretty sweet man. Yea the 99 moved from daily to weekend as soon as stuff starting breaking and I did not have the feel to keep fixing it. I bought a Honda and just use it from point A to B. Its a nice sporty car, but I don't even wash it - there is a certain feel I have for a car that I will do everything to but not a daily. I believe they run with a 4.6 - don't quote me on that though its been a while since I did research and pricing tee hehe.

HockeyHelmet

eugoogoolizer..you know one who speaks at funerals
Nov 24, 2004
yay...go you

I do like the color btw

T

tstommyts

Nice wheels!

JohnnyRed

Feb 15, 2005
Yippie you spent all your money on your car, we are all very impressed. Why dont you post a picture of your bankbook and show us all how fancy you really are after your seven hundred dollar a month car payment? And while your at it hows about getting more then fifteen posts before you come on here bragging how hot shit you are?
:icon_wink j/k
Nice ride dude

Dirty330

PRICS #1116
Aug 23, 2007

BE CAREFUL with your speed. My Brother is a Deputy Sheriff in Charles County. Though I wouldn't worry too much, Your car can probably outrun any cruiser that hey have. Unless of course they match your horsepower...
And it doesn't look as if they have.

The Charles County Sheriff’s Office plans to use this unmarked Ford Mustang to address aggressive drivers. Photo courtesy CCSO.

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
I like the color now you need to race Anthony.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Sweet ride dude, enjoy!