I'm In The Newspaper Today...

GoCamels

Hark the sound of Tar Heel voices...
Aug 19, 2005
Graveyard Of The Atlantic
Okay, big F'ing deal...but I can't help myself...now flame away FUCKERS...

It was in a tabloid insert called "Christmas In Carolina" in the Norfolk Virginian Pilot.

GoCamels

Aug 19, 2005
Yeah, we've gotten just about all of them out of Dare and Currituck and sent them west...kinda like the indians 250 years ago.

GoCamels

Aug 19, 2005
Its a tab insert, which doesn't usu. make it on the on-line edition, thats why I had to do a scan of it. Thanks.

You must have some tie to the region then if your on LI to be reading The Pilot On-line. Bet it has something to do with the Navy.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
You got a perfect body for radio.

1st flame in!!!! Woot!

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
1st flame in!!!! Woot!
You had someone from the media take a picture of you trying to decide if you wanted to play Jingle Bells or Jingle Bell Rock? Even Earl Douglas is calling you lazy fuck. :D

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Its a tab insert, which doesn't usu. make it on the on-line edition, thats why I had to do a scan of it. Thanks.

You must have some tie to the region then if your on LI to be reading The Pilot On-line. Bet it has something to do with the Navy.
Nope ... vacationed in Williamsburg once and fell in love with the area - am down at the timeshare about once a year now, usually Labor Day week. Only connection with the Navy is seeing the Blue Angels at Oceana N.A.S. at the end of that week. Oh and my cousin the Marine but he's stationed in Cali and currently in Iraq.

GoCamels

Aug 19, 2005
Nope ... vacationed in Williamsburg once and fell in love with the area - am down at the timeshare about once a year now, usually Labor Day week. Only connection with the Navy is seeing the Blue Angels at Oceana N.A.S. at the end of that week. Oh and my cousin the Marine but he's stationed in Cali and currently in Iraq.
Cool...we love to spend our Sunday afternoons up at Colonial Williamsburg walking around, picnic with the fam type deal.

You had someone from the media take a picture of you trying to decide if you wanted to play Jingle Bells or Jingle Bell Rock? Even Earl Douglas is calling you lazy fuck.
:haha7: Bet Earl doesn't work as much as I do...I just do it all at home, gotomypc is a Godsend for me.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Cool...we love to spend our Sunday afternoons up at Colonial Williamsburg walking around, picnic with the fam type deal.
Yeah, I sleep in Williamsburg but haven't been to Colonial Williamsburg in the 5 or 6 years I've been down there. I spend most of my time down in VaB or Norfolk. One of these days maybe the timeshare company will acquire property in VaB and then I can just stay there :D

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
So what, I was on pbs for an 8 minute segment once.

GoCamels

Aug 19, 2005
I fly solo!!! Company's too cheap to pay for one. And then I wouldn't be able to listen to the B-b-b-b-b-oys during my shift, watch Paltalk, and post on Wackbag...I'd actually have to pay more attention to my show...shhhhhhhh...don't tell anybody.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
if i knew what i was doing that kid would be popping up from under the desk HINT HINT!!!!