I'm Not In New York, But If I Was...

richwithhatred

Hater Of You!!!
...this might be a place to show up and let Mancock know he's a fucking douchebag!! I know most here now hate XM, but should Mancunt really be the keynote speaker addressing Satellite Radio, HD Radio...any kind of radio?

I know I'm a lowly private in the Pest army, so I thought I'd just pass along this intel to those that have the authority to call for a pest attack.

This courtesy of All Access:

TALK RADIO NETWORK/TRN-FM syndicated host MANCOW MULLER will serve as featured speaker at INTEREP's fourth annual Radio Symposium in NEW YORK on JUNE 28.

The seminar, hosted by BEAR STEARNS Senior Broadcast Research Analyst VICTOR MILLER, will address new platforms and provide updates on technologies like- HD Radio, the Internet, satellite radio, and ARBITRON's Portable People Meter.

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
why the fuck would they have that irrelevant douche speak?

mancunt should "jackknife into a lake of AIDS" courtesy of little jimmy norden

timmykidd2104

die, get in the coffin
well, there's this little snag.

On-line registration for the event will begin on May 30th at www.radiosymposium.com. Additional information including a detailed agenda will be released at that time. Registration is $699.

JSHAW

why the fuck would they have that irrelevant douche speak?
Probably because everyone else of any importance turned it down with a resounding "FUCK NO I'M NOT DOING THAT!"

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo do we pay Mr. Muller a visit???? Maybe set up a boxing ring so Opie can kick his ass??? Big ass night of fights 3 perhaps.

Correct me if I'm wrong fellas, but shouldn't every radio battle take place in The Octagon?

"Guys, that's eight gons!"
-Lil Jimmy

richwithhatred

Hater Of You!!!
Nothing says you New Yorker's can't "greet" Mr. Muller as he comes in with a fine greeting and some well wishes!! :haha7:

well, there's this little snag.

On-line registration for the event will begin on May 30th at www.radiosymposium.com. Additional information including a detailed agenda will be released at that time. Registration is $699.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I'd get a Dirty water Dog and Kick a homeless man

BadGuy

The executioner of Mouseschwitz!
TALK RADIO NETWORK/TRN-FM syndicated host MANCOW MULLER will serve as featured speaker at INTEREP's fourth annual Radio Symposium in NEW YORK on JUNE 28.
I like how they have to announce when Mancock is going to be in New York since his career will never take him there.