I'm shocked SHOCKED that Lena Dunham is a lying cunt

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
I read online she actually has a boyfriend?

who the fuck would want to date her? what man would look at her and say "i gotta knock me off a piece of that!"

the guy must be totally whipped.

ScarletNumber

who the fuck would want to date her? what man would look at her and say "i gotta knock me off a piece of that!"

He is in fun. and wrote Brave. #facts

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

Whoever "he" is, he's a complete beta strapon taker, and fatso completely cucked him when she told the world that he cried like a whipped bitch when Hilary lost.

The real story is that he was fired for Tweeting her address that was taken directly from the voter registry documents that are publicly available, and her address was widely publicized when she purchased a well known $4.8 million dollar building in brooklyn...basically they decided they wanted to fire him because he did a story on a liar...

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony

Guys who like money and status and have little dignity.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
The real story is that he was fired for Tweeting her address that was taken directly from the voter registry documents that are publicly available, and her address was widely publicized when she purchased a well known $4.8 million dollar building in brooklyn...basically they decided they wanted to fire him because he did a story on a liar...
I lived 2 blocks from Henry street for years. I coulda been cucked!

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Whoever "he" is, he's a complete beta strapon taker, and fatso completely cucked him when she told the world that he cried like a whipped bitch when Hilary lost.
He cried because he knew he had to deal with her bullshit.

you should really take a step back and assess what you're mad about and why.

somebody you don't know said they voted for someone you don't like. so what if the person you don't know that has no affect on you voted in california instead of NY? OMG DECEPTION!!!

go take a fucking walk and reassess your life.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator

I always thought Lena Dunham was a fucking dyke.

Floyd1977

One thing that might be a positive about her is that she seems to have a dirty mind. And since shes a flatso, she might be the type who goes the extra mile. Of course if that is the case the boyfriend is almost certainly has to deal with being pegged. But a beta wouldn't mind that, wouldn't he?

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
I always thought Lena Dunham was a fucking dyke.
Nah.

The sister she molested growing up turned into one though. Lena is just the terrible intersection of high ego and low quality that should be avoided.

Floyd1977

What a Maroon!

Lena Dunham: I never had an abortion but ‘wish I had’
Lena Dunham said on the latest episode of her podcast that she wishes she’d had an abortion to fight the “stigma around this issue.”

“Something I’ve thought about a lot is the fact that there is stigma around abortion,” Dunham said on her podcast “Women of the Hour.”

The “Girls” creator recounted visiting a Planned Parenthood in Texas several years ago where a young girl asked her to join a project where women share their stories of abortion.

“I sort of jumped,” Dunham said. “‘I haven’t had an abortion,’ I told her. I wanted to make it really clear to her that as much as I was going out and fighting for other women’s options, I myself had never had an abortion.”

It was then, Dunham said, she realized “Even I, the woman who cares as much as anybody about a woman’s right to choose, felt it was important that people know I was unblemished in this department.”

She added, “Now I can say that I still haven’t had an abortion, but I wish I had.”

Many people took to Twitter to express their outrage at Dunham’s comments.

A rep for Dunham did not immediately return FOX411’s request for comment.