I'm shocked SHOCKED that Lena Dunham is a lying cunt

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
What a Maroon!

Lena Dunham: I never had an abortion but ‘wish I had’
Lena Dunham said on the latest episode of her podcast that she wishes she’d had an abortion to fight the “stigma around this issue.”

“Something I’ve thought about a lot is the fact that there is stigma around abortion,” Dunham said on her podcast “Women of the Hour.”

The “Girls” creator recounted visiting a Planned Parenthood in Texas several years ago where a young girl asked her to join a project where women share their stories of abortion.

“I sort of jumped,” Dunham said. “‘I haven’t had an abortion,’ I told her. I wanted to make it really clear to her that as much as I was going out and fighting for other women’s options, I myself had never had an abortion.”

It was then, Dunham said, she realized “Even I, the woman who cares as much as anybody about a woman’s right to choose, felt it was important that people know I was unblemished in this department.”

She added, “Now I can say that I still haven’t had an abortion, but I wish I had.”

Many people took to Twitter to express their outrage at Dunham’s comments.

A rep for Dunham did not immediately return FOX411’s request for comment.
She's probably gonna find the nearest dick, get knocked up and race to get an abortion just to say that she did it then brag about it. I hope her abortion goes horribly wrong and she dies.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
She's probably gonna find the nearest dick, get knocked up and race to get an abortion just to say that she did it then brag about it. I hope her abortion goes horribly wrong and she dies.
Emphasis on the word "Race" I'm sure.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Always the optimist.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
What a Maroon!

Lena Dunham: I never had an abortion but ‘wish I had’
Lena Dunham said on the latest episode of her podcast that she wishes she’d had an abortion to fight the “stigma around this issue.”

“Something I’ve thought about a lot is the fact that there is stigma around abortion,” Dunham said on her podcast “Women of the Hour.”

The “Girls” creator recounted visiting a Planned Parenthood in Texas several years ago where a young girl asked her to join a project where women share their stories of abortion.

“I sort of jumped,” Dunham said. “‘I haven’t had an abortion,’ I told her. I wanted to make it really clear to her that as much as I was going out and fighting for other women’s options, I myself had never had an abortion.”

It was then, Dunham said, she realized “Even I, the woman who cares as much as anybody about a woman’s right to choose, felt it was important that people know I was unblemished in this department.”

She added, “Now I can say that I still haven’t had an abortion, but I wish I had.”

Many people took to Twitter to express their outrage at Dunham’s comments.

A rep for Dunham did not immediately return FOX411’s request for comment.
She is under the illusion that somebody wants to willingly fuck her.

Floyd1977

Good news, we can all relax. It was just a joke she made while doing a character, not unlike Mr. Imus

Lena Dunham apologizes for ‘distasteful joke’ about abortion
Lena Dunham has apologized for saying she wished she had an abortion.

“My latest podcast episode was meant to tell a multifaceted story about reproductive choice in America, to explain the many reasons women do or don’t choose to have children and what bodily autonomy really means,” she wrote on Instagram Tuesday. “I’m so proud of the medley of voices in the episode. I truly hope a distasteful joke on my part won’t diminish the amazing work of all the women who participated.”

On her “Women of the Hour” podcast, Dunham, 30, spoke about visiting a Planned Parenthood in Texas years ago. The “Girls” star recalled a young woman asking to join her initiative in which other women would tell their stories of abortion.

“‘I haven’t had an abortion,’ I told her. I wanted to make it really clear to her that as much as I was going out and fighting for other women’s options, I myself had never had an abortion,” Dunham said on the podcast. “Even I, the woman who cares as much as anybody about a woman’s right to choose, felt it was important that people know I was unblemished in this department.

“Now I can say that I still haven’t had an abortion, but I wish I had,” she added.

Dunham later said these comments were spoken from “a sort of ‘delusional girl’ persona.”

“I would never, ever intentionally trivialize the emotional and physical challenges of terminating a pregnancy. My only goal is to increase awareness and decrease stigma. I take reproductive choice in America more seriously than I take literally anything else, and therefore own full responsibility for any words I speak that don’t convey the truth clearly,” Dunham continued in her Instagram post.

“I know plenty of people will never like a thing that leaves my lips, mea culpas or no, but this apology is for the women who have placed their trust in me. You mean everything to me. My life is and always will be devoted to reproductive justice and freedom,” she shared. “I look forward to fighting with you all for the next four years and beyond.”

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Now I'm pissed that she apologized. Fucking PC culture!

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Blech. Gross bitches and their stupid imaginary disease to justify their fat, slovenly laziness.

Lena Dunham reveals Ehlers-Danlos syndrome diagnosis after being photographed with walking stick

DeltaPin

Donator
Blech. Gross bitches and their stupid imaginary disease to justify their fat, slovenly laziness.

Lena Dunham reveals Ehlers-Danlos syndrome diagnosis after being photographed with walking stick

Apparently a symptom is eating a shit load of jelly donuts.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I still think about this sometimes--

That was the best shape she ever managed to get herself into, and the look on the little chalupas's face in the background says it all.

When she was a fat sack of lard, she never shut up about body positivity and fat shaming, but the minute she managed to be a slightly-less-fat sack of lard, she couldn't stop herself from bragging about her weight loss, and thereby destroying every 'fat is beautiful' sack of bullshit she ever blathered.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath

Is that one of those fake diagnoses like fibromyalgia?

Queen_Bona

This bitch is 5 years younger than me and more likely than not had some cosmetic stuff done to her.
yipes

Creasy Bear

Donator
Is that one of those fake diagnoses like fibromyalgia?
It's a real disease. When I was an X-Ray Tech guy, I took pretty pitchers of joints that could be bent like Slim Jims because of that condition. If you've ever seen the freaks that can bend their middle find back until it touches their forearm, that's Ehlers-Danlos.

That said, I'll bet eleventy kajillion dullars that Lena Eatsham only has the "joint pain"part of syndrome, and no other symptoms.