"I'm too sexy for your pancakes"-Ihop song

BabyBunni

I'm too sexy for you're pancakes
too sexy for you're pancakes
I'm a coockeracha you know what I mean
and I shake my little wings on the pass bar
yeah...I'm a cockroach you know what I mean and I do a little turn on the pass bar
-the meaning of this little song is that where I work the kitchen is soo disgusting, I am talkin roaches and mice yummy! So we sing this while they let us smoke cigarettes in the kitchen :confused: :D :confused: :D :confused: :D :confused: :D

BabyBunni

we sing that at work...the other girls made it up lmao

BabyBunni

oh let me tell you, I learned how to give a sapository at school...so bend over baby LMAO

FOFOLINA

Lol i know some one on this board that would like that Lol bb ;)

FOFOLINA

Lol ah na na na soat You know how likes things up the ass ... heee hee and it is not me
that is a exit do not enter part for me

[ 05-07-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

FOFOLINA

thats why i cant do that all you deal with is people with cranky ass all fucking day

BabyBunni

I really hate when the table gives you a terribly hard time and then they stiff your tip or only give you $1

Fofo, it's not all that bad though. You make like 40 - 80 bucks in tips a night. Imagine what you could do with that kinda chunk change? Take Paolo out and have a real good time. ^^ I'm not saying that you don't, but money helps. ;)

Bunni, yesterday I got a 14 cent tips, from some damn pregnant chick who got pissy over her meal. I read back the order to her twice and yet she was angry! Stupid cunt! Now I gotta work 10 straight hours...

FOFOLINA

Very true Ran-chan
It would be nice to have that extra change to do things with my son.... I guess it is that I had a bad experiance working around people that cursed and shit so thats why it was not cool and it really sucked... But I guess I can give it a try to do that