IMF chief getting off of charges of getting off

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
N.Y. moves to drop criminal charges against former IMF chief in alleged sex assault

New York prosecutors filed a motion to drop all charges against Dominique Strauss-Kahn, abruptly ending a sensational criminal case in which a housekeeper accused the powerful Frenchman of trying to **** her in a hotel suite, only to see her credibility damaged after she lied repeatedly to investigators.

NEW YORK — New York prosecutors filed a motion to drop all charges against Dominique Strauss-Kahn, abruptly ending a sensational criminal case in which a housekeeper accused the powerful Frenchman of trying to **** her in a hotel suite, only to see her credibility damaged after she lied repeatedly to investigators.
To their embarrassment, the New York prosecutors were forced to concede that a case they initially said was "very strong" dissolved after they lost confidence in the accuser, Nafissatou Diallo, a 33-year-old native of Guinea, in West Africa.
Cyrus Vance Jr., the recently elected Manhattan district attorney who practiced law in Seattle until 2004, also was criticized for allowing Diallo to testify before a grand jury before the case was thoroughly investigated.
While Strauss-Kahn, once considered a favorite to be elected president of France next year, apparently will avoid a criminal trial in the United States, the lasting effect of the case on his reputation remains unclear.
Strauss-Kahn, 62, was forced to resign as director of the International Monetary Fund after his arrest. He also faces a civil suit by Diallo, a claim that has largely been portrayed in France as an attempt to cash in.
Strauss-Kahn is to be in court Tuesday, when a Manhattan judge is expected to dismiss the charges. "The nature and number of the complainant's falsehoods leave us unable to credit her version of events beyond a reasonable doubt, whatever the truth may be about the encounter between the complainant and the defendant," the prosecutor's motion stated. "If we do not believe her beyond a reasonable doubt, we cannot ask a jury to do so."
Among those falsehoods was that she had been gang-***** by soldiers in her native Guinea.
Diallo's lawyer, Kenneth Thompson, filed a request with the New York State Supreme Court to have Vance removed from the case, claiming he botched the investigation and treated Diallo unfairly. Thompson asked to have a special prosecutor pursue the criminal charges.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2015985782_strausskahn23.html

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Doubtful he ***** the lying whore. They just couldn't come to terms over her 'services.'

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Meh. She is a lying whore or he bought his way out of this. I've seen rich people by their way out of a lot of shit. I have also dealt with lying whores that will say anything if they think they can make a buck.

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
she probably cost him the french presidency. odds on whether or not her entire family in africa suddenly just vanishes?

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
she probably cost him the french presidency. odds on whether or not her entire family in africa suddenly just vanishes?

I don't know, I suspect this guarantees him being elected President of France.

As to the whore, I hope her and her family do a lot more than just vanish