Imus is back!

ASSMAN

Dec 22, 2002
Fargo
http://drudgereport.com/flashir.htm

THE RESURRECTION OF IMUS: RETURNS ON NATION'S TOP TALK STATION
Mon Oct 15 2007 07:52:30 ET
**Exclusive**
In a dramatic and dazzling career rebound, controversial radio host Don Imus has secured a deal returning him to the airwaves on December 3 -- this time on the nation's most listened to talk station, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned!
"Imus In The Morning" will make a high-impact resurrection on WABC in New York City, top sources reveal.
"We'll have him on a standard 40-second delay," a studio source explains. "Don is rested, humbled, and ready for war!"
Specific terms of the deal will not be released, but the host, who was fired by CBS and MSNBC after making disparaging comments about the Rutgers women's basketball team, has inked a eight-figure, multiyear contract with WABC parent company, CITADEL BROADCASTING.
But who will his GUESTS be?
Will senators come on? Presidential candidates? Tim Russert? Anna Quindlen? Who's the guest now? WILL THE ELITES TURN THEIR BACK ON HIM?
MORE
The stunning comeback is a defeat for those who protested and picketed Imus earlier this year.
Imus is said to be particularly incensed by Senator Hillary Clinton's "shameless exploitation" of the Rutgers situation.
The senator, who Imus has called "satan" and the "devil", traveled to Rutgers in April to praise the women's basketball team for its response to the controversy. In a campaign email, Hillary called Imus's comments "small-minded bigotry and coarse sexism."
"Hillary, prepare to meet your maker!" a source close to the host joked early Monday.
Station executives are still tinkering with the new schedule at WABC, which will likely see current morning jock Curtis Sliwa paired with late morning's John Gambling.
Imus will be interviewed by Barbara Walters for a coming special.
Developing...

Apr 27, 2006
Cape Cod
This rules. I cannot wait to hear Opie's Dad on the radio again.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Great news.

Yeah, I can't wait to see the political faggots that abandoned him scramble to get back on his show once the Association of Jigaboo Journalists pipes down. I hope he gets a TV deal again soon too.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
It'll be great to hear Imus again though. I wish to hell they'd send Sliwa back to the streets. He's nothing but a punk.

OVERMAN

Boston fan
Oct 12, 2002
Ma
http://drudgereport.com/flashir.htm

THE RESURRECTION OF IMUS: RETURNS ON NATION'S TOP TALK STATION
Mon Oct 15 2007 07:52:30 ET
**Exclusive**
In a dramatic and dazzling career rebound, controversial radio host Don Imus has secured a deal returning him to the airwaves on December 3 -- this time on the nation's most listened to talk station, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned!
"Imus In The Morning" will make a high-impact resurrection on WABC in New York City, top sources reveal.
"We'll have him on a standard 40-second delay," a studio source explains. "Don is rested, humbled, and ready for war!"
Specific terms of the deal will not be released, but the host, who was fired by CBS and MSNBC after making disparaging comments about the Rutgers women's basketball team, has inked a eight-figure, multiyear contract with WABC parent company, CITADEL BROADCASTING.
But who will his GUESTS be?
Will senators come on? Presidential candidates? Tim Russert? Anna Quindlen? Who's the guest now? WILL THE ELITES TURN THEIR BACK ON HIM?
MORE
The stunning comeback is a defeat for those who protested and picketed Imus earlier this year.
Imus is said to be particularly incensed by Senator Hillary Clinton's "shameless exploitation" of the Rutgers situation.
The senator, who Imus has called "satan" and the "devil", traveled to Rutgers in April to praise the women's basketball team for its response to the controversy. In a campaign email, Hillary called Imus's comments "small-minded bigotry and coarse sexism."
"Hillary, prepare to meet your maker!" a source close to the host joked early Monday.
Station executives are still tinkering with the new schedule at WABC, which will likely see current morning jock Curtis Sliwa paired with late morning's John Gambling.
Imus will be interviewed by Barbara Walters for a coming special.
Developing...

I wonder if he'll do his cover of Jimmy's "I'm back" song.:icon_wink

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
..and better than ever, you jerk! :rolleyes:
MSNBC = SHITDICKS

they were first to fire him and threw him under the bus after they did. then they shit on him for weeks all day every day after they fired him. and even fucking gave sharpton guest spots hosting msnbc shows after it.

imus will never simulcast with them again. im sure he fucking hates them.

he was their highest rated show and had better interviews then all of nbc news as a whole. he wont give that back to them. hes going to take his show somewhere else now and punish msnbc.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
I just watched Hannity & Colmes, both of those guys defended Imus, saying it was a 5 sec clip. Their guests were some cunt from some womans group , and a black fellow from the NABJ. Hannity brought up Chris Rock and the langauge that he uses, in his comedy act. Hannity asked the black guy if Chris Rock was worse than Imus in the language they use and the dumbass from the NABJ said no.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
the rumor was that bernie would be producer, but not on air for some time. eventually hed be back on air

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Will be nice to hear him immediately go after Hillary, the one who garbage picked the throw away line.

Can't wait. Imagine how he feels.

23 Skidoo

She ENTICED me
Jun 7, 2006
West Haven, CT
If Bernie is given mic time right off the bat, I'll give Citadel a ton of credit. He's an instrumental part of the show, and I hope if anyone gives them shit over it, they tell them to fuck off, as they obviously seem to do in making the (wise) decision to hire the I-man.

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
Feb 26, 2004
Ocean County, NJ
They also were presented with the Wilma Rudolph Courage Award for getting through the Imus episode with grace and dignity.
"We never asked for his resignation in the first place," she said. "He can do whatever he wants to."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,302075,00.html

I'm sick of hearing that the comment was 'racist' and how horrible it was for the Rutgers basketball team, as if they were never called ugly before. Now their opinion matters?

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
I hope we get him back in Boston. I haven't turned on WTKK since he left. Whoever replaced him in the morning is just horrid and since they're an independent station I bet they can't wait to get him back.

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
Jul 18, 2005
Wantagh, LI
On December 3rd I think the pests should show their support for the I-Man and greet him early in the morning in the lobby of MSG. Which is the entrance to WABC radio. I'd like to get some support from the boys on this on and PAC. We should welcome back Imus big time. Plus hopefully Rev. Al with his merry band of assholes will be there also so we can show our support for Imus and show how much of a shit face cunt Rev. Al really is.

Who's in? We need to start planning this soon. Sign's, t-shirts etc. Plus Citadel is a friend of the show. Farid is doing the right thing in hiring Imus.

Moby Worm is back!!!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Goodness Gracious

Of all the dramatic things. You should see what's going on in the studio. Bernie has a big smile on his face. McCord knew.

And now we don't have to wonder who is going to take that spot behind the microphone anymore.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Imus has been Imus forever. It will be interesting to see if he changes. Sad but interesting.