IMUS IS COMING TO 790 The Score Providence, RI... dont worry the 5 RI fans

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
Opie and Anthony move to 99.7 the Score FM. IMUS comes to 790 AM
It was annonced today at 6pm on that awful show, Its going to be great radio in RI. Imus on AM O&A on the FM. Its going to be great. I lllllllllooooooooovvvvveeeeeeee it Linger Longer.
thougths anyone?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Opie and Anthony move to 99.7 the Score FM. IMUS comes to 790 AM
It was annonced today at 6pm on that awful show, Its going to be great radio in RI. Imus on AM O&A on the FM. Its going to be great. I lllllllllooooooooovvvvveeeeeeee it Linger Longer.
thougths anyone?
What do you mean "move" to 99.7? Weren't they already on 99.7 and 790?

Anyway, this is indeed good news! Providence is actually a pretty big market.

HamptonsHowie

"I Invented Satelitte Radio Robin"
This is not unusual for "The Score" they split programing all the time. In the afternoons they split Jim Rome on AM and Bill O'Riley on FM. Same with Yankee games Yankee games on FM local sports on AM

Actually recently they have been a simulcast. They haven't carried Bill O'Riley in a couple years, and 790 now also carries the Yankees now that the PawSox moved to 920 WHJJ.

Imus is the competition now that he's back. I don't want to see him succeed. It's enough that he got his show back, we don't have to actually listen.

gummo

Imus is the competition now that he's back. I don't want to see him succeed. It's enough that he got his show back, we don't have to actually listen.
I'm pretty sure o&a have nothing to worry about. Imus's lack of ratings before his firing is well documented.

peewee

chances are not many people will switch from o&a to imus. imus' listeners are older then o&a. both can do very well at the same time.

elitemrp

good i already listen to o&a on 99.7 (while going to work, xm after that)

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Bah. His listeners gotta be at least Anthony's age (58 :D).

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
Imus's audience listens for political talk and news. We listen to O and A for dick jokes. Lingerrr Longerrr

The only concern that I have is that Imus is going onto Citadel stations. What does that mean for O and A??? Citadel is own by Farid Suleman. Farid got the boys syndicated on alot of his stations in the northeast. Now since Imus is Citadel property will Farid yank O and A now off of some of those Citadel stations for Imus? Interesting to see what happends.