Imus to Mitt Romney: "Please stop it. Stop talking. Go home."

fulldevilsoccer

Jul 2, 2009
"Get on the bike. Do anything. You're going to lose this election if you don't stop talking"

[video=youtube;fZMRecdL_No]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZMRecdL_No[/video]

No that was actually Imus to John Kerry 8 years ago but it's like a deja vu. Shut up and go home and you will have a better chance of winning the election Romney.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Nah. He should just do what Imus did. Grovel like a pussy and Suck Al Sharpton's cock on air.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
He still has a job though. :)
I don't think Romney is anywhere near as incompetent as Kerry was, either.

fulldevilsoccer

Jul 2, 2009
It would be funny though if Mitt Romney's response to the recent criticism was:
"I'm not going to let these guys distort something completely out of its context solely for the purpose of avoiding responsibility which is what they're doing."

“There are 47% of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47% who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what.

“And I mean the President starts off with 49, 49…he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. 47% of Americans pay no income ta