In a restaurant and....

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes. The large black family behind me won't shut up. Until just now, I really and truly wasn't sure if they were speaking English or not.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
I'm sure they will tip the waitress a fair amount.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes. The large black family behind me won't shut up. Until just now, I really and truly wasn't sure if they were speaking English or not.
Get out before you get hit by a plate.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
What, they're allowed to sit and eat amongst the regular clientele? Where are you, Harlem?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I really need to to get up the scratch to open a restaurant/movie theater place...
Dinner and a movie $40 bucks for date night..beer and liquor extra. I reserve the right to refuse service.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
At least Mister McStinkynigger was a better tipper than Lady Chinkyeyes.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I really need to to get up the scratch to open a restaurant/movie theater place...
Dinner and a movie $40 bucks for date night..beer and liquor extra. I reserve the right to refuse service.
Rev Al frowns upon your shenanigans

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Those places rule. I went to one once like 20 years ago. Always thought it was a good business idea. A good meal, cocktails, and a movie... all at once.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
VMS had a hankerin for some fried chicken and watermelon....there are no other regular clientele
The place in question was a Chinese buffet place. My parents (of course) know the owners and I make a point to patronize restaurants where I know the owners.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Stop going to Dennys.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
The place in question was a Chinese buffet place. My parents (of course) know the owners and I make a point to patronize restaurants where I know the owners.
Sounds like a code word for no cat or MSG. Lucky bastard.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Chinamen buffets are like magnets for the darkies.

They're like Massholes, only darker.
My mother is down for the week... drove down to the beach which was busy of course. Mind you did not help that the Massholes would stop their car in the road so they could load or unload their beach shit... assholes.