In Bruges (Colin Farrell's next flick)

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Actually Colin's next movie is "Cassandra's Dream" the new Woody Allen movie set in Barcelona with Ewan McGregor opening in December.

Oct 5, 2004
jersey
Just saw this. It's FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! Easily the best film of 2008 so far.

DVD is out on the 24th. check this out. (you just might need subtitles because of the Irish accents)

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
I liked it. The tone of the movie shifts at the end, it's a little unclear as to what happens to a certain character, and the "romance" subplot could've been tossed, but there were a few laugh out loud moments (the funniest being at a group of Americans expense) and some great dialogue. Colin Farrell was impressive (you tend to forget he can actually act with all the tabloid fodder from the past few years), and Brendan Gleeson is always great.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I saw it in theaters and enjoyed it too. I wouldn't call it amazing but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Colin Farrel's a surprisingly funny motherfucker. Ralph Fiennes also, he's known but I always love to see him. And Gleeson too.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Quick question:

Was that the midget with his face blown off at the end? I wasn't sure watching it.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Quick question:

Was that the midget with his face blown off at the end? I wasn't sure watching it.
Yes. The midget was dressed as a child for the dream sequence and Ralph Fiennes accidentally shot him. He said something earlier about how the most horrible thing he can think of doing is killing a child and because the gun destroyed his face, he thought he actually killed a tyke.