In Defense of the Second Amendment

Floyd1977

The entire thing makes my blood boil, this is a complete cluster fuck, as usual, the media is twisting it into the usual “unarmed black man” narrative....

This is how I see it;
Angry white guy (with a gun) confronting an angry black woman (how dare you say anything other than praise)

Over her parking in a handicapped space (entitlement) angry black woman acts like angry (entitled) black woman.

Out comes angry black man (don’t make the black kids angry)

Angry black man immediately and possibly with out warning, (no audio) commits aggravated assault on the older (allegedly handicapped) armed white man.

Now assaulted, laying on the ground, and at a clear disadvantage, angry black woman exits the vehicle to continue the assault on the now defenseless and disoriented white man.

Split second decision time, end the assault with deadly force, or get your head kicked in and possibly killed with your own fire arm.

If you watch the video there is 3, possibly more, assailents present,
1. The now dead perpetrator of the original assault
2. The woman, who exited the vehicle within 2 seconds of the aggravated assault.
3 and a 3rd person, probably just a by stander, but, still advancing on the confrontation (he actually flees when the weapon is brandished)

The news is once again relentless saying “unarmed black man” and “he was fleeing” no, he took a single step back, and, the woman was still advancing, so was the third (probably innocent bystander) who actually fled when the weapon came out.
The shooter had no real choice, once he was on the ground, after the assault , he had no choice but to defend himself with deadly force, or, possibly be further assaulted. This isn’t a “stand your ground” this is self defense
The arm chair experts are infuriating, the news “experts” even more so because they are trying to compare this with the saint skittles case, saying that the zimzam used “stand your ground” which he didn’t, it was self defense. The stupid sheriff made the mistake of saying it was “stand your ground” when it isn’t, the shooter was already assaulted, laying on the ground and at a clear disadvantage and open to an even greater probability of bodily harm by now two (possibly 3) assalents...

I understand that the news media wants to push the racist, white, gun owner kills defenseless black man narrative, but wow... the mental gymnastics of his is astounding, also the one sided opinions being broadcast, GMA had a “legal expert on” (a leftist, black, former government legal type, woman) with leftist cry baby robin Roberts, basically calling this a murder (it’s technically a homicide there is a legal difference which they didn’t address, of course)

The “over a parking spot” is an over simplified and slanted view of the situation. If the rolls were reversed the narrative would be way different
You think your blood is boiling now. Wait until the guy is inevatably charged.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
You think your blood is boiling now. Wait until the guy is inevatably charged.
Oh I’m expecting that, and, chances are he’s probably going to get off if they shop the right jury, it’s clearly obvious that he was absolutely in danger and had every reason to believe that he was going to be subjected to a further assault, I’m wondering what kind of rap sheet the two attackers have, I would bet good money the black guy has more than one aggravated assault conviction.

We just had a shooting here that is probably going to go to a grand jury, while pa is a castle doctern state, the circumstances surrounding the shoot are under question even though there was eyewitnesses that corroborated the shooters story of an unprovoked attack, the local DA is not very “pro gun” and at the very least they are going to charge the shooter with something even though it was an unprovoked attack, in broad daylight on a public street in front of several witnesses who gave statements that corroborated the shooters story, the shooter was squeaky clean, and all the gun paper ducks were in a row, including him calling 911 and waiting for the cops to come after the incident.

Floyd1977

Oh I’m expecting that, and, chances are he’s probably going to get off if they shop the right jury
And as per usual, the DA will try to shoot the moon with a murder one charge.

I was reading a couple of weeks ago that they just charged the guy in Charlottesville that ran over that girl with a hate crime. I wondered why the just now did that and my theory is that the prosecution realized they fucked up charging that guy with murder and they're very unlikely to get a conviction. So they're trying to at least get a hate crime conviction. Of course I don't know how they'll even get that as the girl was white. I think she may have had a Jewish last name, but the guy couldn't have know that.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
And as per usual, the DA will try to shoot the moon with a murder one charge.

I was reading a couple of weeks ago that they just charged the guy in Charlottesville that ran over that girl with a hate crime. I wondered why the just now did that and my theory is that the prosecution realized they fucked up charging that guy with murder and they're very unlikely to get a conviction. So they're trying to at least get a hate crime conviction. Of course I don't know how they'll even get that as the girl was white. I think she may have had a Jewish last name, but the guy couldn't have know that.
The fatso who supposedly was run over had a heart attack and croaked from it.

That'll throw a monkey wrench into a murder trial.

THE FEZ MAN

The fatso who supposedly was run over had a heart attack and croaked from it.

That'll throw a monkey wrench into a murder trial.
Oh, so she didn’t die from blunt force trauma caused by the accident? Oooo yea that’s going to fuck up a murder charge.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
PA already banned them.
http://6abc.com/3d-downloadable-guns-blocked-in-pennsylvania/3847910/?sf194567722=1

Monday, July 30, 2018 05:53PM
HARRISBURG, Pa. --
State officials say they've successfully stopped a company that makes 3D downloadable guns from making them internet-accessible in Pennsylvania and from uploading new files.

Attorney Gen. Josh Shapiro says Texas-based Defense Distributed agreed to block Pennsylvania users after an emergency hearing Sunday in federal court in Philadelphia.

Shapiro says he, Gov. Tom Wolf and the Pennsylvania State Police sued the company before its formal rollout of a downloadable gun program Wednesday. He says the company said in court it actually began distributing gun files Friday and by Sunday, 1,000 people had downloaded 3D plans for AR-15 semi-automatic assault rifles.

Wolf says untraceable guns in the hands of unknown users "is too daunting to stand by and not take action."

PA already banned them.
http://6abc.com/3d-downloadable-guns-blocked-in-pennsylvania/3847910/?sf194567722=1

Monday, July 30, 2018 05:53PM
HARRISBURG, Pa. --
State officials say they've successfully stopped a company that makes 3D downloadable guns from making them internet-accessible in Pennsylvania and from uploading new files.

Attorney Gen. Josh Shapiro says Texas-based Defense Distributed agreed to block Pennsylvania users after an emergency hearing Sunday in federal court in Philadelphia.

Shapiro says he, Gov. Tom Wolf and the Pennsylvania State Police sued the company before its formal rollout of a downloadable gun program Wednesday. He says the company said in court it actually began distributing gun files Friday and by Sunday, 1,000 people had downloaded 3D plans for AR-15 semi-automatic assault rifles.

Wolf says untraceable guns in the hands of unknown users "is too daunting to stand by and not take action."
How many convictions they get from tracing the murder weapon?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Not sure how this is remotely legal

ysr50

Donator
I think it's just an avenue to make "some" free speech a crime. They ruled it was legal, now they've ruled it's illegal. Now they have case law to argue. A thousand cuts, that's what these fuckers are doing. And if you think it'll stop at files for 3D printed guns you're wrong, if they can set a precedent that sharing "dangerous information" is illegal that opens up a huge can of worms.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

How many convictions they get from tracing the murder weapon?
Actually what they get is an additional suspect to charge with an additional crime, usually in PA it’s a “straw man purchase” since the feds refuse to charge people with straw purchase, (along with most other federal gun laws) PA stepped up to the plate,and enacted a pretty tough law named for a cop (Brad Fox) that was murdered by a guy with a “straw purchased” gun (ironically the murderer was white, imagine that)

What the pearl clutching anti gun fucks completely ignore is that the equipment required to make these “ghost guns” is generally very expensive, and, they are not designed for any kind of longevity, the entire project is a “fuck you” to anti-gun advocacy groups to prove the point that a lot of gun laws are useless, and, freedom of speech extends to data on the internet. The arguments they love to use is that “they are un detectable by metal detectors” except bullets and springs are, and modern scanning equipment easily picks them up if the operator isn’t sleeping, also the “liberator” is a single shot weapon that is difficult to reload, and inaccurate beyond a few feet, and has a great possibility of injury to the operator.

People have been constructing firearms since the dawn of gunpowder. The problem is government stifling free speech, what’s next? Confiscateing my reloading manuals? My many books on firearms which always include detailed design information?
Even a novice machinist with the most basic of hand tools can create a simple fire arm from raw materials, including the cartridges. a “real” machinist can replicate or build almost any fire arm.
The “the liberator” in its original form, dropped by the thousands over indochina during the war

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Actually what they get is an additional suspect to charge with an additional crime, usually in PA it’s a “straw man purchase” since the feds refuse to charge people with straw purchase, (along with most other federal gun laws) PA stepped up to the plate,and enacted a pretty tough law named for a cop (Brad Fox) that was murdered by a guy with a “straw purchased” gun (ironically the murderer was white, imagine that)

What the pearl clutching anti gun fucks completely ignore is that the equipment required to make these “ghost guns” is generally very expensive, and, they are not designed for any kind of longevity, the entire project is a “fuck you” to anti-gun advocacy groups to prove the point that a lot of gun laws are useless, and, freedom of speech extends to data on the internet. The arguments they love to use is that “they are un detectable by metal detectors” except bullets and springs are, and modern scanning equipment easily picks them up if the operator isn’t sleeping, also the “liberator” is a single shot weapon that is difficult to reload, and inaccurate beyond a few feet, and has a great possibility of injury to the operator.

People have been constructing firearms since the dawn of gunpowder. The problem is government stifling free speech, what’s next? Confiscateing my reloading manuals? My many books on firearms which always include detailed design information?
Even a novice machinist with the most basic of hand tools can create a simple fire arm from raw materials, including the cartridges. a “real” machinist can replicate or build almost any fire arm.
The “the liberator” in its original form, dropped by the thousands over indochina during the war
And France. It was originally intended for the French resistance to assassinate Germans caught lackin. Lackin in this instance meaning lacking a battle buddy when out for a walk

I can't wait for the Class V media shitstorm that occurs when a prohibited person shoots up a busful of nuns on their way to the soup kitchen with a 3d printed gun. You know it's coming.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Many, many moons ago, I made a 'Four Winds' shotgun. It was made of threaded black pipe, end cap with a piece of wooden dowel to hold the firing pin. Worked pretty well, too, if you didn't mind the recoil slamming into you.

Thankfully, I got my vehicle out of impound before they could go through it and inventory it. Or else I'd still be in PYITAP.