In Defense of the Second Amendment

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I’m just baffled by the States ability to act in the way they are, I wonder if an option would be for the NRA to completely stop all buisness in NY state.

THE FEZ MAN

Floyd1977

Andy is going to get his shit pushed in from the Feds. You can not do what he's doing to a legit civil rights group. It won't fly and Andy should be sent to Gitmo for acting like a terrorist.
Unfortunately, the fact that Cuomo is even able to attempt this proves that it does fly to some degree. He might ultimately lose, but it will end up costing the NRA millions to fight. If he even said he was thinking about doing something like this to the NAACP, ACLU, SPLC etc he’d be run out of town on a rail.

THE FEZ MAN

Unfortunately, the fact that Cuomo is even able to attempt this proves that it does fly to some degree. He might ultimately lose, but it will end up costing the NRA millions to fight. If he even said he was thinking about doing something like this to the NAACP, ACLU, SPLC etc he’d be run out of town on a rail.
I just can’t grasp how this is legal in anyway

Floyd1977

I just can’t grasp how this is legal in anyway
Doesn’t need to be legal. It’s about dragging this out as far as possible. As I said, Cuomo might lose eventually (will probably have to get to the SCOTUS though) but the damage will be severe. That’s what matters. What Cuomo is doing doesn’t cost him a dime, but is going to cost the NRA millions.

And the worst part of all this is that nobody cares. No one is coming to the defense of he NRA. The Republicans are spineless. Everyone is worried about their re-election. I would have at least expected a sort of anti Cuomo op ed in the NY Post over all this, but unless I missed it, saw nothing.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

Doesn’t need to be legal. It’s about dragging this out as far as possible. As I said, Cuomo might lose eventually (will probably have to get to the SCOTUS though) but the damage will be severe. That’s what matters. What Cuomo is doing doesn’t cost him a dime, but is going to cost the NRA millions.

And the worst part of all this is that nobody cares. No one is coming to the defense of he NRA. The Republicans are spineless. Everyone is worried about their re-election. I would have at least expected a sort of anti Cuomo op ed in the NY Post over all this, but unless I missed it, saw nothing.
A judge could put a temporary stop to it with a signature

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
What Cuomo is doing doesn’t cost him a dime, but is going to cost the NRA millions.

It will also cost the taxpayers of NY millions in tax money for the defense of this grandstanding horseshit but they'll take it in the ass and offer up more or their hard earned money to pay for it too. And they'll probably reward Cuomo with another term in office for doing it.

THE FEZ MAN

I didn't bother to read the article, but fuck Washington anyways.
Synopsis’s;

In a typical gungrabber move they put the actual “law” on the back of the form in a font so small that no one could read it, when it was challenged, the Supreme Court said “oh well, they got the signatures” it stays On the ballot

domelogic

Can someone make this fag go away.

Yes the kids are bookless because we spen no money on education.
We also decide some years to not fund public education in the inner cities.
Teachers are struggling to make a living with their salaries. Yup the starting salary where I live is 50k. Not a liveable wage!
Here we go again with free tuition.

This is all happening because of the big bad NRA. According to fanboy they are having a bad year for gun sales and to improve that Betsy wants to arm teachers. This is how bad our country has gotten where ideas like this are promoted and believed.

THE FEZ MAN

Can someone make this fag go away.

Yes the kids are bookless because we spen no money on education.
We also decide some years to not fund public education in the inner cities.
Teachers are struggling to make a living with their salaries. Yup the starting salary where I live is 50k. Not a liveable wage!
Here we go again with free tuition.

This is all happening because of the big bad NRA. According to fanboy they are having a bad year for gun sales and to improve that Betsy wants to arm teachers. This is how bad our country has gotten where ideas like this are promoted and believed.
Hmmmm guess is need to help the economy, better go buy a new gun and a few cases of ammunition

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
In the ACLU’s view, targeting a nonprofit advocacy group and seeking to deny it financial services because it promotes a lawful activity (the use of guns) violates the First Amendment. Because we believe the governor’s actions, as alleged, threaten the First Amendment rights of all advocacy organizations, the ACLU on Friday filed a friend-of-the-court briefsupporting the NRA’s right to have its day in court.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Stories like this always make me sad. It's Oregon, so you know they are going to destroy these beautiful weapons