In Defense of the Second Amendment

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I love that argument “the government has nukes” really? You’re so fucking delusional that you actually think that our own government is going to use nuclear weapons against its own citizens? That’s how you’re planning on seizing the privately held firearms? What about the commanders that are going to uphold the constitution and side with “the people” you know what they call that? CIVIL FUCKING WAR.
This is the same type of shit head that is screeching that it is illegal for trump to sent troops (active military) to reenforce the southern border, which technically it is with out congressional approval, if, they are taking part in actual “police actions” but not as logistical support of local law enforcement/ border patrol / ice.

I really want to sit down with an asshole like that and very carefully explain to him that you’re not going to peacefully seize 300,000,000 firearms from 150,000,000 American citizens, period. Local law enforcement isn’t going to comply, well, maybe a few douchebags will, but when they start getting killed enmasse the list of volunteers is going to shrink drastically.

Local SWAT police would be carrying out “high risk, dynamic entry” searches nonstop, they would have to go door to door in every home in the country, that ain’t going to happen

I love that argument “the government has nukes” really? You’re so fucking delusional that you actually think that our own government is going to use nuclear weapons against its own citizens? That’s how you’re planning on seizing the privately held firearms? What about the commanders that are going to uphold the constitution and side with “the people” you know what they call that? CIVIL FUCKING WAR.
This is the same type of shit head that is screeching that it is illegal for trump to sent troops (active military) to reenforce the southern border, which technically it is with out congressional approval, if, they are taking part in actual “police actions” but not as logistical support of local law enforcement/ border patrol / ice.

I really want to sit down with an asshole like that and very carefully explain to him that you’re not going to peacefully seize 300,000,000 firearms from 150,000,000 American citizens, period. Local law enforcement isn’t going to comply, well, maybe a few douchebags will, but when they start getting killed enmasse the list of volunteers is going to shrink drastically.

Local SWAT police would be carrying out “high risk, dynamic entry” searches nonstop, they would have to go door to door in every home in the country, that ain’t going to happen
Lots of cops are 2a, they would just refuse to follow orders.
One of my buddies had his guns confiscated after a domestic thing, he never went to jail, and took a lawyer a couple months to get his guns back, then when he got everything back all his .50ae ammo was missing. Coincidentally shortly after a guy connected to the county was selling
.50ae ammo on Craigslist.

KRSOne

Swalwell type dems are less dangerous to 2nd amendment rights than dems like Mccaskill who run as moderates but behind the scenes they plan on bans and confiscation. At least Swalwell is an out in the open loony extremist and isn't trying to trick easily conned people into voting for him.

Swalwell is one of the dems who thinks Trump is a secret Russian agent plotting to take over the US for Russia but at the same time you should give all your guns to the traitor who is working for Russia.

KRSOne

If I have to listen to one more ill informed shit head comment on “assault weapons” or “bump stocks” my head might explode

I would stick largely to the definition that has been used before, recognizing it would have to evolve as manufacturers try to come up with technical ways around it. I’d make sure we get rid of detachable magazines and the pistol grip — to me that’s the feature that make it most deadly. -Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif.

THE FEZ MAN

I would stick largely to the definition that has been used before, recognizing it would have to evolve as manufacturers try to come up with technical ways around it. I’d make sure we get rid of detachable magazines and the pistol grip — to me that’s the feature that make it most deadly. -Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif.
I often wonder if being stupid hurts or, it’s just a numbness

THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff

We didnt even nuke north vietnam when presidents had itchy trigger fingers and yet they think theyd turn our own country into a sheet of glass over gun confiscation. They really are dumb. Yeah lets just destroy our ability to make money and food because 2/3 of the country is telling the state to get fucked

THE FEZ MAN

Dem wanting social media scrutiny for gun-license applicants has violent, tax-delinquent past: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...orities-social-media-passwords-search-history

Of course he does, the majority of gun grabbers have their own mental issues, that’s why they are pushing for “mental health” tests for gun purchasers, they don’t trust themselves with guns, so therefore you can’t be trusted. Ever talk to an adamant gun grabber? Like actually sit down and discuss the issue with them, it will always revolve into “if I had a gun I would use it on someone” or “I would shoot my self “ if you talk to a gun enthusiast they will say “I never want to use it on someone”

KRSOne

“if I had a gun I would use it on someone” or “I would shoot my self “ if you talk to a gun enthusiast they will say “I never want to use it on someone”
No one is anti gun, you need a lot of guns to take the guns. More government = more guns being used on people to enforce more government. So they don't trust themselves with guns but at the same time they only want people like them to have guns.

Dem wanting social media scrutiny for gun-license applicants has violent, tax-delinquent past: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ne...orities-social-media-passwords-search-history
Its like that extreme anti gun Senator from San Fran Leland Yee who got busted running illegal guns to street gangs and sending guns illegally to people in China.

Ex-Calif. State Sen. Leland Yee, gun control champion, heading to prison for weapons trafficking

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...r-weapons-trafficking/?utm_term=.e9e307e002bd

He also launched a campaign to ban violent video games to save the children.

Here he is preaching about San Fran being about educating kids and not about arming the children so they can 'shoot em up'.