In Defense of the Second Amendment

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Typically one would need an 1470 SAT score to be accepted. Hogg got a 1270.

Wonder if anyone wrote him a referral letter?
Sat scores are only a tiny portion of it, he purely got in because he’s a cunt

KRSOne

Hippies in Boulder are protesting the city councils gun ban, turn them all in or else. I guess family separation is ok if you disobey leftist doctrine. You weren't a criminal yesterday but today you are because the council says so.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Hippies in Boulder are protesting the city councils gun ban, turn them all in or else. I guess family separation is ok if you disobey leftist doctrine. You weren't a criminal yesterday but today you are because the council says so.
I suggest they turn the bullets in first.

California shenanigans... see if your guns are banned... oddly all my pistols including a K frame in 38 spc is banned now in California...

Link (PDF)

Oh they seem to have a hardon for ParaUSA and their hi cap 45 ACPs... and 22 pistols like the Sig Mosquito...

I'm sure there are lines of MS-13, Bloods, Crips and whatever criminals are waiting to turn their now illegal firearms in.

Edit: my P365 isn't banned wow...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

KRSOne

Illinois... ya that should work regulate more guns away from law abiding citizens... you have to been to that place in your state that has nicknames like Chiraq and Chicongo right?

New Illinois gun laws in 2019 target "too dangerous" gun owners

Firearm instructor Matt Courtney has his sight on two new gun laws in 2019 he says take aim at Illinois gun owners and new laws he says will reinvent the wheel.

"There is nothing wrong with making sure someone is legit and ready to be a responsible gun owner, that's why we have a FOID program."

Springfield doesn't agree that the FOID program is enough.

A new Illinois law, effective January 1st, creates a 72-hour waiting period on all firearms, not just handguns. It also eliminates the current waiting period exemption when a non-Illinois resident buys a gun at an Illinois gun show.

"People don't understand. 72 hours is the minimum so depending on the back log of the ISP, that 72 hour period could do longer. In most cases it does not."
The second law allows family or police to file a restraining order to strip a person of their ability to possess, own, control, purchase, or receive a firearm if that person is deemed too dangerous.

"If someone is deemed to dangerous to own a firearm then absolutely, do not allow them to get more, take what they got."​
But Courtney says this law could become a slippery slope when it comes to what qualifies someone as "too dangerous"

Adams County States Attorney Gary Farha says the definition of too dangerous is up to the judge in the case.

"It creates complications. No such thing as certainty. I'm not sure if we want that. How do we define someone who is trouble? I think it's best we trust a judge for his or her discretion on the case," says Farha.
Farha said laws are in place to revoke a person's FOID card in Illinois, but this is this new law to requires guns be turned over to the state in addition..

If the person is deemed too dangerous, this law allows family or police to take away that person's right to own a firearm without their knowledge.

The second law allows family or police to file a restraining order to strip a person of their ability to possess, own, control, purchase, or receive a firearm if that person is deemed too dangerous.

"If someone is deemed to dangerous to own a firearm then absolutely, do not allow them to get more, take what they got."​
But Courtney says this law could become a slippery slope when it comes to what qualifies someone as "too dangerous"

Adams County States Attorney Gary Farha says the definition of too dangerous is up to the judge in the case.

"It creates complications. No such thing as certainty. I'm not sure if we want that. How do we define someone who is trouble? I think it's best we trust a judge for his or her discretion on the case," says Farha.
Farha said laws are in place to revoke a person's FOID card in Illinois, but this is this new law to requires guns be turned over to the state in addition..

If the person is deemed too dangerous, this law allows family or police to take away that person's right to own a firearm without their knowledge.
Link

Dangs we's to dangerous and shiznet best turn in our FOID's den... oh and our HiPoints...

Police: Gang members thought boy, 9, was warning rivals and killed him