In Defense of the Second Amendment

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Pieces of human garbage, like Chucky and friends, will never give up the fight to disarm us.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Of course you won't hear anything about it from the MSM. It goes counter to their narrative and agenda. What is surprising or maybe not (that the MSM hasn't reported on this part of the story.......yet) is that Cody Wilson was arrested in Taiwan on child sex charges for paying a 16 year old girl in Texas for sex just a few months afterwards.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Of course you won't hear anything about it from the MSM. It goes counter to their narrative and agenda. What is surprising or maybe not (that the MSM hasn't reported on this part of the story.......yet) is that Cody Wilson was arrested in Taiwan on child sex charges for paying a 16 year old girl in Texas for sex just a few months afterwards.
No I heard that part of the story and I do believe it turned out to be some kind of set up

KRSOne

Dicks sports going further in.

Dick’s will remove hunting rifles from 125 stores

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dicks-will-remove-hunting-rifles-from-125-stores-170829124.html

They may as well completely stop selling guns. They lost a ton of business and ended up having to shut down a lot of stores after the first time they did this so may as well go all the way in and just cater to outdoorsy overweight SJW feminists who are looking for a kayak and running shoes. This is almost as dumb as the NFL turning off their core audience to try and attract a new younger millennial audience.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Dicks sports going further in.

Dick’s will remove hunting rifles from 125 stores

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dicks-will-remove-hunting-rifles-from-125-stores-170829124.html

They may as well completely stop selling guns. They lost a ton of business and ended up having to shut down a lot of stores after the first time they did this so may as well go all the way in and just cater to outdoorsy overweight SJW feminists who are looking for a kayak and running shoes. This is almost as dumb as the NFL turning off their core audience to try and attract a new younger millennial audience.
It’s a shame, I probably spend a few hundred dollars a year there, now I won’t spend a dime

KRSOne

Democrats: You are a paranoid tin foil hat nut if you think registration will be used for something nefarious.

Also Democrats: Trump wants a registration of refugees for mass genocide!

Remember when they used the NYC registry to create a map of all gun owners in NYC and published it for everyone to see.

The left has a big habit of projecting in the era of Trump. If they say republicans want registration to take out an entire group of foreign people and then they call for registration of an entire group of American citizens...

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Last edited: