In Defense of the Second Amendment

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I always laugh when some leftist piece of shit gun grabbing cunt like Hillary says shit like that. New Zealand, Australia etc, have a completely different form of government than the US, yet they seem to think that 150,000,000 Americans are just going to voluntarily give up one of the fundamental rights or country and government are based on.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
I always laugh when some leftist piece of shit gun grabbing cunt like Hillary says shit like that. New Zealand, Australia etc, have a completely different form of government than the US, yet they seem to think that 150,000,000 Americans are just going to voluntarily give up one of the fundamental rights or country and government are based on.
Remember when we (also @MayrMeninoCrash) were accused of "hysteria" in the election thread for pointing out that Hillary would want to be a gun grabber if elected.

I 'member.

Last edited:

KRSOne

The new gun laws in Colorado were unpopular, democrats were recalled. The laws passed because of Bloombergs anti 2nd lobbying groups. The money spent by all the anti 2nd groups is a lot more money than the NRA spends. So when democrats claim 90% of people want gun bans but the NRAs evil money is stopping it, they are projecting.

KRSOne

And then they accuse Trump of being a threat to old American institutions like the constitution. While they are the ones who claim America would be better if we changed everything and became more like the old world.

ysr50

Donator
CA gets its standard capacity mags back, YES!
Not quite yet. The judge ruled that people that have grandfathered standard capacity magazines won't be forced to turn them in if it stands. Those of us without pre year 2000 standard magazines still won't be able to buy or own them. My AR-15 will continue to just take up space in my safe because it's not worth the risk of even taking it to range even though it's legal, I can't even legally sell it here anymore. These days I prefer lever and bolt guns anyway. I hope this decision gets some traction but I'm not confident it will.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Not quite yet. The judge ruled that people that have grandfathered standard capacity magazines won't be forced to turn them in if it stands. Those of us without pre year 2000 standard magazines still won't be able to buy or own them. My AR-15 will continue to just take up space in my safe because it's not worth the risk of even taking it to range even though it's legal, I can't even legally sell it here anymore. These days I prefer lever and bolt guns anyway. I hope this decision gets some traction but I'm not confident it will.
How FUDDly of you.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Not quite yet. The judge ruled that people that have grandfathered standard capacity magazines won't be forced to turn them in if it stands. Those of us without pre year 2000 standard magazines still won't be able to buy or own them.
“We’re still digesting the opinion but it appears to us that he struck down both the latest ban on possessing by those who are grandfathered in, but also said that everyone has a right to acquire one,” Michel said.
Granted the 9th Circ is probably gonna do what the 9th Circ does, but hopefully, if that happens, it'll go the Supes and this original decision will be upheld.

Volokh Conspiracy: District Court Permanently Enjoins California Magazine Confiscation Law

Last edited:

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Am I going to be able to purchase new 30 round magazines? Does the fact that my AR is handicapped but looks unmolested going to keep me out of any hassles at the range?
Just busting your balls, and I'm in NYS, which has its own fucked up stupid unconstitutional laws, maaan...

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
on calguns they are going crazy seeing who will ship to this state and I think they will just be disappointed when it just gets tied up in court for a while longer. Unless the Super supreme court rules, I ain't getting excited.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
on calguns they are going crazy seeing who will ship to this state and I think they will just be disappointed when it just gets tied up in court for a while longer. Unless the Super supreme court rules, I ain't getting excited.
Don’t any of you nuts have a car? You know, drive to Nevada and just buy all the magazines you want? Cases of ammo? Or are you all such ninnies? Or is this a “principal” issue?