In Defense of the Second Amendment

KRSOne

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
This is what happens when the majority of assholes in the city can create laws to screw over the entire state. Which is why democracy is garbage and we are supposed to be a constitutional republic with rights that the majority can't infringe on.
Maryland and New York are perfect examples of that

click

Maybe I'll shoot Your eye out
If you blind me with your stupid headlights
The new headlights have got pretty obnoxious. Not talking about you specifically
Fez man. It's more the douches driving with their off road lights on. You're driving
to the grocery store on a well lit road. Save it for the outback Crocodile Dundee.

THE FEZ MAN

Maybe I'll shoot Your eye out
If you blind me with your stupid headlights
Actually I’m quite impressed with their “cut off” the projector lamps are almost perfect, honestly they are a little low for my liking but I might not fiddle with them because they are quite bright, but not obnoxious.
@click i also adjusted my “fog lamps” so they aren’t blinding either, I saw a guy the other night that had one of those stupid “light bars” on the bottom of their bumper that was blinding bright, that’s a great way to get a ticket in PA those are quite illegal around here for “highway use”

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
What a waste. You know they will all be destroyed.

KRSOne

Students leave vigil after scumbag politicians turn it into a political rally. I wonder if this has anything to do with the school being a charter school and not a government ran indoctrination center.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/09/stude...ool-shooting-vigil-in-protest-of-politicians/

Survivors of a Colorado school shooting walked out of vigil for their slain classmate on Wednesday night in protest of politicians and other groups using it as a platform for gun control, a local report said.

The students from STEM High School, where two gunman killed a student and wounded eight others on Tuesday, began yelling from the stands that they “wanted to be heard” after two politicians and pro-gun control advocates addressed the crowd, according to the local NBC affiliate, KUSA.

They then stormed out of the vigil after Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet and Democratic Congressman Jason Crow addressed the crowd, The Denver Post reported.

The kids chanted “mental health” and hurled expletives at the media, according to the report.

The students returned, and some of them took the microphone, saying their grief being used for political purposes.

“What has happened at STEM is awful. But it’s not a statistic. We can’t be used as a reason for gun control. We are people not a statement,” one student said, according to video by KUSA.

“We wanted Kendrick to be mourned. We wanted all of you to join us in that mourning, but that was not allowed here. We all walked out. We were not kicked out,” another student added.

The vigil was organized by Team Enough, the student branch of gun-control group the Brady Campaign.
I don't know if the media is giving this shooting a lot of attention. I can't watch that garbage at all anymore, the 24/7 orange man bad stuff is so boring and played.

Last edited:
Kudos to NY's highest court for tacitly defending 2A. Disagree with the article's premise that it's a rightward shift though. It's the lawmakers that have veered left.
NY's top court tosses victim's lawsuit against Ohio gun dealer
By Yancey Roy
Updated May 9, 2019 5:54 PM

ALBANY — New York’s top court, in a sharply divided 4-3 decision on Thursday that continued the court’s conservative turn, refused to allow a Buffalo man to sue an Ohio gun dealer for negligence.

The New Yorker, Daniel Williams, was 16 years old when he was shot at a basketball court in 2003 with a gun a trafficker had bought from the Ohio dealer, Charles Brown, at gun shows there. Williams’ family claimed the seller knew the purchaser was intending to resell dozens of weapons in Buffalo.

The majority on the Court of Appeals ruled, however, that the claim against Brown should be dismissed. Writing for the majority, Chief Judge Janet DiFiore said there was insufficient evidence that Brown knowingly intended to serve guns to the New York market. Exercising jurisdiction over the Ohio gun dealer would "violate his federal due process rights," she wrote.

The minority, in a 33-page dissent, said their colleagues were ignoring the "simple facts" of the case and failed to follow “fundamental rules of judicial review.” They said “principles of federalism support exercising jurisdiction over dealers like Brown who supply the illegal interstate gun market.”

Surprised we don't have a thread for this...it's blowing up big in the Libs faces. Seems like every single one of their anti gun arguments has been defeated

And then there's this (not sure if satire)

THE FEZ MAN

Surprised we don't have a thread for this...it's blowing up big in the Libs faces. Seems like every single one of their anti gun arguments has been defeated

And then there's this (not sure if satire)

They will just deflect to “well actchuuuallly” 99% of all “mass shooters” are white (then they will skew the mass shooting numbers again)
That wasn’t a mass shooting in Colorado so they can ignore it just like black in black gun crime and dirkas killing gays

They will just deflect to “well actchuuuallly” 99% of all “mass shooters” are white (then they will skew the mass shooting numbers again)
That wasn’t a mass shooting in Colorado so they can ignore it just like black in black gun crime and dirkas killing gays
They are mostly ignoring the facts and going full "ban assault rifle" derp

KRSOne

AR-15 only purpose is for mass murder so only government should be able to have them because government mass murder is ok.

THE FEZ MAN

AR-15 only purpose is for mass murder so only government should be able to have them because government mass murder is ok.

He apparently hasn’t seen every type of ballistic wound because a 7.62x39 is a much more powerful round