In Defense of the Second Amendment

ysr50

Donator
Some jackass over here went and murdered a convenience store clerk for no apparent reason and a few days later cops found him and he led them on a pursuit during which he started shooting at them from the passenger seat of the car he was in. His weapon of choice for these crimes was an 8 1/2" S&W500, that might be the dumbest gun ever to use in a crime spree. I own one, it only holds 5 rounds, mine is a 6 1/2" and it weighs over 5 lbs loaded. I suppose they'll try to outlaw these next even though this is the first crime I've ever heard of one being used in a crime. Fucking asshole shot himself with it and he's still alive. I hope he lives and is a mentally aware vegetable.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

AR-15 only purpose is for mass murder so only government should be able to have them because government mass murder is ok.

The AR-15's primary use is in a combat scenario, so he's almost right.

What people forget is that the 2nd Amendment's primary purpose is to give citizens the ability to fight in a combat scenario.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The AR-15's primary use is in a combat scenario, so he's almost right.

What people forget is that the 2nd Amendment's primary purpose is to give citizens the ability to fight in a combat scenario.
You could explain that till you’re blue in the face and an asshole like that will just use the “the government has nuclear weapons” answer

THE FEZ MAN

That's why Vietnam/Afghanistan/Somalia/Lebanon/etc. are now glowing wastelands of ruin, right? ;)
Another obvious fact that is ignored along with, Nazi germany, pol pot, Stalin, Venezuela and large swaths of Afric and central America a confiscating firearms.
Resulting in genocide

KRSOne

And the children shall lead us...

Using data on all eligible subjects from all six studies, Allison et al. estimated that 280,184 obesity-attributable deaths occurred in the U.S. annually. When risk ratios calculated for nonsmokers and never-smokers were applied to the entire population (assuming these ratios to produce the best estimate for all subjects, regardless of smoking status, i.e., that obesity would exert the same deleterious effects across all smoking categories), the mean estimate for deaths due to obesity was 324,940.
https://www.wvdhhr.org/bph/oehp/obesity/mortality.htm

In 2012, only 322 people were murdered with any kind of rifle, F.B.I. data shows.
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/14/sunday-review/the-assault-weapon-myth.html

This is why democrats love the idea of doing what the children say because they haven't been perverted by things that hurt democrats like knowledge and experience.

KRSOne

Another obvious fact that is ignored along with, Nazi germany, pol pot, Stalin, Venezuela and large swaths of Afric and central America a confiscating firearms.
Resulting in genocide
Thats the one good thing about democrats saying Trump is a Russian Nazi, even democrat voters are no longer too wild about giving their guns to Orange Hitler.

THE FEZ MAN

Fearing Supreme Court Loss, New York Tries to Make Gun Case Vanish

TL;DR

New York made a law basically banning transportation by gun owners to ranges or other properties outside of a few in the city. The case has been selected for review by SCOTUS and now the City officials are trying to soften the law in order to circumvent a SCOTUS smackdown.

THE FEZ MAN

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Ohhhh fuck them, a case like this needs to be heard and ruled on one way or the other
NYC/NYS needs to get their shit pushed in by the SCOTUS for the unconstitutional gun laws in the state.

Bloomturd needs to stripped of his ill-gotten gains, too. Bloomberg Information Services have been spying on financial companies/traders with his company terminals and front running the info to increase his wealth.

THE FEZ MAN

NYC/NYS needs to get their shit pushed in by the SCOTUS for the unconstitutional gun laws in the state.

Bloomturd needs to stripped of his ill-gotten gains, too. Bloomberg Information Services have been spying on financial companies/traders with his company terminals and front running the info to increase his wealth.
I bet good money that the argument from nyc is going to be “well we changed the law back so we didn’t do anything wrong” then when no one is looking they will put it back because they know how slow the courts are and how rare it is for the scous to hear a 2a case

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I bet good money that the argument from nyc is going to be “well we changed the law back so we didn’t do anything wrong” then when no one is looking they will put it back because they know how slow the courts are and how rare it is for the scous to hear a 2a case
I bet the court will still rule on this because people have been hurt by this law and that isn't going away.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**

NYC already tried to do just that and the SCOTUS said tough shit the case moves forward.

May issue laws are the worst. It allowed corruption to breed like rats in the NYC firearms licensing division. With just a few catching shit for it.

THE FEZ MAN

NYC already tried to do just that and the SCOTUS said tough shit the case moves forward.

May issue laws are the worst. It allowed corruption to breed like rats in the NYC firearms licensing division. With just a few catching shit for it.
I thought I read in the article they were still trying to weasel out of it

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator