In Defense of the Second Amendment

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I was thinking about this a while back... how close are we to a state flat out ignoring/disregarding a Supreme Court ruling on something like the 2nd Amendment? Some states are already doing their best to get around rulings on technicalities. What happens if a state refused to abide by a ruling?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I was thinking about this a while back... how close are we to a state flat out ignoring/disregarding a Supreme Court ruling on something like the 2nd Amendment? Some states are already doing their best to get around rulings on technicalities. What happens if a state refused to abide by a ruling?
Depends, are they going door to door searching houses? Or just saying “you can’t buy a gun”

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Do you know anything about guns? Or just boy fucking
Silly, he knows whatever he was told about the evil pew-pew machines.
I found all the shit made over bump stocks hilarious.
Most people don't own them and even less people knew they existed until
the media made a big deal out of them.
Banning them was pretty much a moot point that made people feel like
someone was doing something.

THE FEZ MAN

Silly, he knows whatever he was told about the evil pew-pew machines.
I found all the shit made over bump stocks hilarious.
Most people don't own them and even less people knew they existed until
the media made a big deal out of them.
Banning them was pretty much a moot point that made people feel like
someone was doing something.
Honestly the first time I saw one at a gun show probably 10 years ago I thought “I give it 6months” I can’t believe the BATF let them slip through the cracks to begin with

ysr50

Donator
Depends, are they going door to door searching houses? Or just saying “you can’t buy a gun”
California gun laws are convoluted to the point that complying with one law might break another. The only reasonable action is to try to stay far away from the edges of the envelope and enjoy what we can. A felony, federal or state, will end your ability to own any firearms. The door to door stuff would probably have started if the LEOs would agree, which to their credit have said they won't enforce.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Welp this one isn't going to take down 2A. Flush it down the memory hole along with those LGBQ shooters a couple weeks ago.

ysr50

Donator
Welp this one isn't going to take down 2A. Flush it down the memory hole along with those LGBQ shooters a couple weeks ago.

I'll bet 10 to 1 odds they'll figure out he stopped taking his meds and went bananas. I suppose this should be expected when treating the symptoms of a mental issue rather than the root cause is as simple as writing a prescription and hoping the patient takes the pills as prescribed. Odd thing about that, once they feel better they stop taking their meds and by that time their brain chemistry is completely askew and their percieved reality can't be predicted. They might pull out of it like a dive bomber pilot and pull up or they might just go kamikaze. Every time one of these shootings happens the blame is placed on the availability of guns, but the shooters are always mental patients with prescriptions that they may have or have not been following. I have no intention of trying it out but I suspect, from some anecdotal experience, that these drugs are doing way more harm than good. People are afraid of guns, that's retarded, kitchen knives, rakes, shovels, baseball bats, pots and pans, can be equally deadly and get used quite often by unhinged folks to hurt people.IMHO.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

I'll bet 10 to 1 odds they'll figure out he stopped taking his meds and went bananas. I suppose this should be expected when treating the symptoms of a mental issue rather than the root cause is as simple as writing a prescription and hoping the patient takes the pills as prescribed. Odd thing about that, once they feel better they stop taking their meds and by that time their brain chemistry is completely askew and their percieved reality can't be predicted. They might pull out of it like a dive bomber pilot and pull up or they might just go kamikaze. Every time one of these shootings happens the blame is placed on the availability of guns, but the shooters are always mental patients with prescriptions that they may have or have not been following. I have no intention of trying it out but I suspect, from some anecdotal experience, that these drugs are doing way more harm than good. People are afraid of guns, that's retarded, kitchen knives, rakes, shovels, baseball bats, pots and pans, can be equally deadly and get used quite often by unhinged folks to hurt people.IMHO.
No, it’s the guns fault.
I wouldn’t worry too much about this one, it’s a black guy

ysr50

Donator
No, it’s the guns fault.
That means this will be last we hear of it, his race has no bearing on my opinion regarding psychotropic drugs. To think that we can fix problems in the most complex contraption on our planet with a pill is arrogant and dumb. I know your wife works for the drug companies and I'd never hold that against you or her, but it seems as if this shit has gotten a bit sideways and needs to be reeled in a bit. Why the fuck are you sleeping in the basement?

THE FEZ MAN

That means this will be last we hear of it, his race has no bearing on my opinion regarding psychotropic drugs. To think that we can fix problems in the most complex contraption on our planet with a pill is arrogant and dumb. I know your wife works for the drug companies and I'd never hold that against you or her, but it seems as if this shit has gotten a bit sideways and needs to be reeled in a bit. Why the fuck are you sleeping in the basement?
She now works in “self care” formally known as “over the counter”.
So, I know a lot of doctors and scientists, the doctors just want to help, and if you ask a real shrink, they will tell you that the biggest issue is they can’t lock people up anymore, being a moonbat isn’t illegal, until you kill someone.
The scientists just want to “science” they don’t care how the drug or device is used, they just want it to work, and usually if used as intended it does work.
The problem, as you already stated, is that people are looking for a “quick fix” and want to take a pill to get happy, the problem is that once they feel “happy” they stop taking the pill, then the “downs” are 10x worse. My ex was clinically depressed I know it well.
Oh and we “sleep on the basement” because my “basement” is actually a master suite, this house is “weird” in that the upstairs bedrooms are all quite small, as was the style in 1905 when it was built, so someone along its history finished it, honestly it’s quite nice now there

No, it’s the guns fault.
45 cal handgun with a "supressor" and "extended magazines". No ebil assault rifle. Dude's criminal record consisted of one speeding ticket. So another case of zero red flags......so lets ban something.

THE FEZ MAN

45 cal handgun with a "supressor" and "extended magazines". No ebil assault rifle. Dude's criminal record consisted of one speeding ticket. So another case of zero red flags......so lets ban something.
Oh I heard over and over about the “extended magazine” I’m curious about the suppressor, if it’s a legal suppressor, it might be one of the few that have been used in the commission of a crime, and, another perfect example of the worthlessness of the NFA background check

Oh I heard over and over about the “extended magazine” I’m curious about the suppressor, if it’s a legal suppressor, it might be one of the few that have been used in the commission of a crime, and, another perfect example of the worthlessness of the NFA background check
I'm guessing it's either some sort of flash hider or a fake "oilcan" suppressor that looks tacticool. You know the media can't get those straight.

In a mass shooting like that everybody is calling 911, a suppressor would help kill more people, or help in any other way I can think of.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I like how he gets huge cheers and looks puzzled a bit, when he says our gun laws are strange and you can buy any gun at any time, even machine guns almost like they want to be able to own guns as they have about the highest crime and murder rates on Earth.

So I don't know your experience, but there's nothing in the news about the Virginia shooter. I did notice that CNN and some other outlets have gone out of their way to not "sensationalize" the shooter. I guess this means not printing his name. I wonder if they will exercise such decorum if it was a white supremacist Trump fan who killed a busload of black kids.

THE FEZ MAN

So I don't know your experience, but there's nothing in the news about the Virginia shooter. I did notice that CNN and some other outlets have gone out of their way to not "sensationalize" the shooter. I guess this means not printing his name. I wonder if they will exercise such decorum if it was a white supremacist Trump fan who killed a busload of black kids.
Lol, ya think? I haven’t seen more than a few seconds about the shooter, including a 1/10th of a second of his photo.

I have to wonder where the news gets some of their “experts” there was one shit head on TV this morning blabbering about how the shooter was “experienced” and how he choose a hand gun because he was more proficient with it and that’s why he “chose that specific weapon” ...... a hand gun....
What kind of fucking “expert” would blather that horseshit?
Any firearms trainer/expert will say how useless a handgun is and is only good to fight your way back to the rifle you should have never put down.
Hand guns are for concealing......
“Experts” he had a suit jacket on and a microphone in front of him! He’s an expert!

I’m also quite curious about these “extended magazines” they keep bringing up. I have a “McCormack” custom shop 1911, it came with an 8 round “extended magazine” 1 extra round..... “extended magazine”
Which raises my other question, any other time they would be going nonstop about what kind of gun he was using, so far that’s been glaringly absent, I almost wonder if one was a 1911 or another pistol that is completely exempt from any of the “assault weapon” black holes

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I saw one news report that was specifically showing Springfield XDs and thought they had determined he was using that gun but i can not find any mention of that anywhere else. I don't believe anyone makes anything other than standard capacity for those but the ANTIs would say "extended" if it is any larger than 10 rounds (thank you Bill Ruger) even if the gun originally came with a 12 or 13 round mag.