In Defense of the Second Amendment

PA is too blueish, they will probably go to somewhere like Texas or Utah maybe Kentucky or even Wyoming like Weatherby just did.
Or NH... there are like two yuge Sig factories, HK has a factory and a couple other small ones as well. Or ME have Winhdam Armory where Bushmaster used to be made and some others...

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
PA is too blueish, they will probably go to somewhere like Texas or Utah maybe Kentucky or even Wyoming like Weatherby just did.
They should try Tennessee. It is a Second Amendment sanctuary state and is very, very, gun friendly. I can legally drive around in my vehicle with an AR on the seat next to me, full magazine in the mag well, bolt pulled back, safety off. Just can't have a round in the chamber.

It's also an anti-sanctuary state for illegal aliens.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
They should try Tennessee. It is a Second Amendment sanctuary state and is very, very, gun friendly. I can legally drive around in my vehicle with an AR on the seat next to me, full magazine in the mag well, bolt pulled back, safety off. Just can't have a round in the chamber.

Sounds like FL.

Sounds too damn restrictive.

In South Dakota every third vehicle has a loaded firearm inside. Might be two out of three during hunting season.

It's a miracle we aren't all dead or constantly shooting each other.

Sounds too damn restrictive.

In South Dakota every third vehicle has a loaded firearm inside. Might be two out of three during hunting season.

It's a miracle we aren't all dead or constantly shooting each other.
We have similar laws in Kansas and constitutional carry. You'd think there would be old west shootouts on every corner. Quite the paradox, isn't it?

No threads or posts about the douche in Dallas that got lit up? Wondering what his story is. The body count and narrative wasn't enough for the media to give a shit.

We have similar laws in Kansas and constitutional carry. You'd think there would be old west shootouts on every corner. Quite the paradox, isn't it?
Yep permitless conceal and open carry in ME/NH/VT... I usually will carry concealed especially this time of year... cuz was in the grocery store reached up and some masshole saw the butt of my gun in a IWB holster and freaked out...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
It seemed like he thought he picked a soft target. He looked a bit surprised when he faced lethal resistance. Plus he was loaded for bear with an eeebil assault rifle. I thought those were automatic killing machines.
I read that he was a vet, so I would have two assume that he had basic military training but it apparently didn’t do much good

Private Pyle never made it past basic.
Technically he graduated and was assigned to Infantry MOS. He just didn't stick around for the ceremony.

I wonder if his parents were at Parris Island all excited to see their kiddo making something of his life?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

KRSOne

This fucking crook and the usual cast of shit heads now want to federally ban suppressors, this cunt should thank doG every fucking day his ass isn’t in federal fucking prison now he want to create 1.5 million felons, read the text of this disingenuous bag of shit
https://www.menendez.senate.gov/new...nendez-calls-for-federal-ban-on-gun-silencers
But what if I want to be an undocumented gun owner? Funny how they have no qualms over imprisoning and separating American families over paperwork.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
It's shameful that we allow that alt-right terrorist to just sit on that bench with an AK-47 revolver and high capacity clip.