In Defense of the Second Amendment

domelogic

It disappeared, I’m assuming it was a gun grabbers screeching stupidity at anyone that will listen

I am sure the idiot who posted it got shit for it. He took a pic of a guy sitting with a gun attached to his hip. The pic was taken from behind. The caption said why would he bring a gun. Everyone I talk to wants gun control. Blah blah blah

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I am sure the idiot who posted it got shit for it. He took a pic of a guy sitting with a gun attached to his hip. The pic was taken from behind. The caption said why would he bring a gun. Everyone I talk to wants gun control. Blah blah blah
When ever I see an open carry nit wit it does bug me, especially depending on where it is, and the circumstances, if I’m out fishing or hunting or some place “wild” not an issue, but some shit head walking around Walmart or strutting down state street in Media? Get the fuck outta here

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
When ever I see an open carry nit wit it does bug me, especially depending on where it is, and the circumstances, if I’m out fishing or hunting or some place “wild” not an issue, but some shit head walking around Walmart or strutting down state street in Media? Get the fuck outta here
I hate the guys who open carry just for the shock value of doing it, just because they can, I think it sets back the concealed carry argument.

we had open carry in Kalifornistan util a bunch of knuckleheads went and took it too far and the one party rule made that illegal too.

So this shooting in Gilroy....do we have any info? CNN broke in to announce it last night, but today it seems like a rehash of the same old talking points we already know. Any idea who the gunman was? I guess he's dead now.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
So this shooting in Gilroy....do we have any info? CNN broke in to announce it last night, but today it seems like a rehash of the same old talking points we already know. Any idea who the gunman was? I guess he's dead now.

This is all I've seen. I don't know what the implication is. Is this implying this was in the name of Islam or coincidentally just Iranian? If I had a bowl of spaghetti on my Instagram am I suddenly a Fascist?

This is all I've seen. I don't know what the implication is. Is this implying this was in the name of Islam or coincidentally just Iranian? If I had a bowl of spaghetti on my Instagram am I suddenly a Fascist?
Sometimes a bowl of spaghetti is just a bowl of spaghetti

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

He can't keep getting away with it!

KRSOne

I would like to know what an "AK47 style weapon" is.

In his last Instagram post Sunday, Legan sent a photo from the Gilroy Garlic Festival. Minutes later, he shot into the crowd with an AK-47 style weapon, killing a 6-year-old boy, a 13-year-old girl and a man in his mid-20s .
https://apnews.com/35e45f6d09e347c4a1c51c52cf77725c

I guess because its California and they have all the bans that will make a crime free paradise they have to say "ak47 STYLE"

They always make anew law in California whenever a shooting gets media coverage so I wonder what law they will create. Maybe background checks o buying ammo? Oh wait they just got that...

THE FEZ MAN

Did it have a bullet button? Don’t want to use an illegal gun to commit a crime

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-extends-waiting-period-gun-purchases

Gun purchases in New York will now take longer, after gov signs new law
By Robert Gearty | Fox News

Fox News Flash top headlines for July 30
Fox News Flash top headlines for July 30 are here. Check out what's clicking on FoxNews.com
A new law in New York extends the waiting period for certain gun purchases from three days to 30 days.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the law Monday and it takes effect in September.
Under existing federal law, gun dealers must wait three days before completing a sale if someone is not instantly approved by the federal National Instant Criminal Background Check System.
The sale could proceed even if the background check was not finished.
GILROY GARLIC FESTIVAL SHOOTER SHOULD 'ROT IN HELL,' SAYS NEVADA BUSINESSMAN WHO REPORTEDLY SOLD GUN TO KILLER
New York gun buyers will now have to wait 30 days for the background check.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo delivers a speech on July 18, 2019 in New York City. (Photo by Scott Heins/Getty Images)
Cuomo and Democratic lawmakers said the extended background check will give law enforcement the time it needs to complete a thorough investigation, Syracuse.com reported.
“Stronger background checks will help keep guns away from dangerous people,” said Sen Michael Ginaris, D-Queens, Senate sponsor of the bill.
MARYLAND GUN RIGHTS GROUP IS CHALLENGING STATE'S CONCEALED CARRY LAW
Tom King, president of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, said the new law isn’t necessary. The three-day waiting period worked well, he said, and lawmakers extended for reasons that were largely political.
“This is just feel-good legislation,” he said. “This is something that the governor and the politicians are saying will make you safer. That’s hogwash.”
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Cuomo also signed a bill banning bump stocks. A federal bump stock ban took effect in March.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Just one more reason in addition to the SALT taxes for people to abandon that state.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-extends-waiting-period-gun-purchases

Just one more reason in addition to the SALT taxes for people to abandon that state.
If these people were smart, they'd hold off on anti-gun laws until they see what happens with the next election (and thus potential SCOTUS replacements). California has some current laws that probably wouldn't pass a moderate Supreme Court... these states are asking for a sweeping ruling that sets a precedent they absolutely wouldn't want.

I think that's why a few lower, historically liberal federal courts are overturning some of the more restrictive state laws. They're doing everything they can to not let these get in front of the Supreme Court.

THE FEZ MAN

If these people were smart, they'd hold off on anti-gun laws until they see what happens with the next election (and thus potential SCOTUS replacements). California has some current laws that probably wouldn't pass a moderate Supreme Court... these states are asking for a sweeping ruling that sets a precedent they absolutely wouldn't want.

I think that's why a few lower, historically liberal federal courts are overturning some of the more restrictive state laws. They're doing everything they can to not let these get in front of the Supreme Court.
Gun laws are like kryptonite to the SCOTUS look how long heller languished

KRSOne

Assault weapons are military guns designed to kill humans. You can go to a gun show, buy 12 guns with no checks, and sell them to criminals.

This interview was almost as bad as the initial twitter interview. This is something that has always annoyed me about Joe. When he has someone like Candice Owens on he will get into big arguments when they say something he doesn't agree with, which is fine. But when Bernie repeats the gun show loophole lie, Joe says nothing about it. And Joe is a gun guy so he knows thats BS.

I was looking for the Steven Crowder hidden camera video about the gun show loophole myth but of course it was taken down by youtube on claims of copyright. Can't let those popular democrat lies get exposed.

Last edited:

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chuck-schumer-wants-fbi-to-sign-off-on-body-armor-sales

Chuck Schumer wants FBI to sign off on body armor sales
New York Post

Fox News Flash top headlines for August 11
Fox News Flash top headlines for August 11 are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com
Sen. Chuck Schumer on Sunday proposed new legislation to require the FBI to sign off on body armor sales to civilians.
The announcement comes one week after mass killer Connor Betts — clad in body armor — opened fire in a trendy Dayton, Ohio, neighborhood and killed nine people before he was gunned down by police.
Schumer said anyone can now buy a bulletproof vest for $185 and a tactical mask for $10 under current law, Schumer said at a press conference at his Midtown office.
“With the click of a mouse, scroll of a thumb, dialing of a phone, someone up to no good can get this,” he said. “What we have learned is that a good number of those intent on mass shootings buy body armor,” the Senate minority leader said. “They want to kill as many people as possible.”
The restrictions would not apply to law enforcement personnel.
Read more from the New York Post.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Of course, Chucky wants the public defenseless against the Jack Booted Thugs. That way they can steal your children away without any resistance.