In Defense of the Second Amendment

Guy that sat in for Levin today brought up a good point, why just guns? If somebody is dangerous enough to take their guns, how about their knives? Their car? What if they drive a school bus, take their job? Where does it end?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chuck-schumer-wants-fbi-to-sign-off-on-body-armor-sales

Chuck Schumer wants FBI to sign off on body armor sales
New York Post

Fox News Flash top headlines for August 11
Fox News Flash top headlines for August 11 are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com
Sen. Chuck Schumer on Sunday proposed new legislation to require the FBI to sign off on body armor sales to civilians.
The announcement comes one week after mass killer Connor Betts — clad in body armor — opened fire in a trendy Dayton, Ohio, neighborhood and killed nine people before he was gunned down by police.
Schumer said anyone can now buy a bulletproof vest for $185 and a tactical mask for $10 under current law, Schumer said at a press conference at his Midtown office.
“With the click of a mouse, scroll of a thumb, dialing of a phone, someone up to no good can get this,” he said. “What we have learned is that a good number of those intent on mass shootings buy body armor,” the Senate minority leader said. “They want to kill as many people as possible.”
The restrictions would not apply to law enforcement personnel.
Read more from the New York Post.
Sure chuck, as soon as you give up your body armor.
Guess I’m going to have to step that process up, I was hoping to lose some weight first

KRSOne

The plate carrier is what you seek. Just make sure to get at least Lvl III plates.
I got the one at 05:21 about 4-5 years ago? I hope they don't expire... Not really a daily wear type of thing, its heavier than the other stuff.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I got the one at 05:21 about 4-5 years ago? I hope they don't expire... Not really a daily wear type of thing, its heavier than the other stuff.

If you store them properly they can last twenty+ years. The expiration date is an insurance thing that makes departments buy new shit.

However, after five years of use, they do show signs of wear. The harder you are on them the shorter they are useful.