In Defense of the Second Amendment

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
The extra fat works like soft body armor. Just get plates to cover the important stuff.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Great store, think Tractor Supply on steroids. I shop there all the time.

Rural King issues statement reaffirming legal firearm sales

(WBKO) - One day after Walmart announced the decision to limit firearm and ammunition sales, Rural King issued a statement reaffirming a commitment to lawfully selling them.

The statement, released on Facebook, said:

"Many rural Americans are defenders and supporters of our rights and the 2nd Amendment. We at Rural King are proud to stand with these Americans to protect and defend our freedoms.

"While some retailers are bowing to pressures involving the selling of firearms, Rural King will continue to sell firearms lawfully in all our stores and online at RKGuns.com.

"Hunting, camping, fishing, and other outdoor activities are some of our most treasured traditions and are woven into the fabric of rural America, At Rural King we are dedicated to living, loving, and embracing the rural lifestyle and carrying the products our customers expect.

"We would like to thank you for shopping at Rural King and God Bless America!"

The Illinois based retailer, founded in 1960, specializes in farm and home goods.

A Rural King location recently opened in Glasgow, Kentucky.

Walmart CEO Doug McMillon announced the company's decision on firearms and ammunition Tuesday in a company memo.

McMillon cited the two "horrific" shootings -- one in Southaven, Mississippi, on July 30 and another in El Paso, Texas, on Aug. 3 -- that killed a total of 24 people, as well as the shootings that followed in Dayton, Ohio, and Odessa, Texas, as the basis for the decision.

"We’ve also been listening to a lot of people inside and outside our company as we think about the role we can play in helping to make the country safer," the memo read. "It’s clear to us that the status quo is unacceptable."

Walmart also requested that gun owners in open carry states no longer do so in their stores or Sam's Clubs.

Kroger also made a request just hours later asking customers not to carry guns into its stores.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
He needs to be repeatedly fucked in the mouth with a titanium cactus
What needs to happen is that it needs to be on the cover of every news paper/ web site, in the country.
I can not count the number of times I’ve heard from some gun grabbing piece of shit tell me “no one wants to take your guns”

Well, there you go, a prominent member of Congress just flat out said it, again, there have been several others, but of course that gets twisted into “well they didn’t mean it” or “they never actually voted on it” or “ it was never actually voted on” or “they only want to take (insert the evil accessory/ weird gun)

But nope, the MSM is doing back flips to bury that.

Google “Beto want to take guns” you will get one story that says that and 10 that say “Beto takes a stand on gun control”

Also if you listen to his speech, he’s a moron

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
What needs to happen is that it needs to be on the cover of every news paper/ web site, in the country.
I can not count the number of times I’ve heard from some gun grabbing piece of shit tell me “no one wants to take your guns”

Well, there you go, a prominent member of Congress just flat out said it, again, there have been several others, but of course that gets twisted into “well they didn’t mean it” or “they never actually voted on it” or “ it was never actually voted on” or “they only want to take (insert the evil accessory/ weird gun)

But nope, the MSM is doing back flips to bury that.

Google “Beto want to take guns” you will get one story that says that and 10 that say “Beto takes a stand on gun control”

Also if you listen to his speech, he’s a moron
crossposted to the 2020 election thread:

Well, no; I can't win. I can't get nominated.
But that sweet merch...

Here is a guy who didn't need an AR-15 to defend his home against masked gunmen. OH wait, he did and he won

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...eowner-kills-three-teens-shootout/2350531001/

Georgia homeowner kills three teens wearing masks in possible 'stand your ground' case
John Bacon, USA TODAYPublished 12:48 p.m. ET Sept. 17, 2019 | Updated 1:33 p.m. ET Sept. 17, 2019

The fatal shooting of three teens by a Georgia homeowner this week could be a "stand your ground" case, the Rockdale County Sheriff says.
The teens, ages 15 and 16, died Monday following an early morning exchange of gunfire with a resident, Sheriff Eric Levett said. He said evidence indicates the three teens attempted to rob three people in a front yard.
"It could be a 'stand your ground' type case, based on the preliminary (information) that we have learned so far," Levett said at a press conference.
Levett said the teens were wearing masks when they approached the yard, and that one of them brandished a gun and reportedly fired shots at the residents.
"One of the intended robbery victims returned fire," Levett said in a statement. The victims of the attempted robbery were not injured, but one of the teens died at the scene and the others were rushed to a hospital where they died, Levett said.

He said the three people at the residence and several neighbors were interviewed and that no charges had been filed so far. Two guns were found at the scene, he said, but it was not clear to whom they belonged.
"This is at the very early stages of the investigation," Levett said.

Stand your ground laws essentially state that a person who is being threatened by another person's use of force does not have a duty to retreat or back down.
Lawyer Mark O'Mara represented George Zimmerman in the fatal 2012 shooting of teen Trayvon Martin in Florida, a case that shined a spotlight on stand-your-ground laws even though O'Mara opted for a more standard self-defense argument. O'Mara is not involved in the Georgia case.

"If the guys really were armed when they came up to the house, that is all it takes" to meet the standard, O'Mara told USA TODAY. "It's pretty much textbook."
In Conyers, neighbor Carlos Watson told WSB-TV that he heard gunshots at about 4 a.m. Monday morning.
"It was five shots, and then it sounded like a handgun. Then I heard somebody have an assault rifle," Watson said. "And it was a slew of shots."
Neighbor Brian Jenkins told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution he waited until deputies arrived before checking on the masked man lying in his yard, screaming for help.
“I told him to just calm down and relax,” he said. “It will be OK, just stop moving.”