In Defense of the Second Amendment

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Do they collectively store their firearms in a central location and can only access them when given a green light by their commander?

KRSOne

I think Joy Behar was joking when she made her comment but there is absolute truth in the joke. Also Clintons comment about a public and private position on issues was not a joke.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I think Joy Behar was joking when she made her comment but there is absolute truth in the joke. Also Clintons comment about a public and private position on issues was not a joke.

These people can say anything you want to hear to get elected but they absolutely want to ban all guns.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
These people can say anything you want to hear to get elected but they absolutely want to ban all guns.
they want to ban all guns and go door to door taking them, that’s a fucking fact, but they will never admit it because they saw what kind of shit storm beto caused, im wondering if he was the sacrificial lamb to that thinking

THE FEZ MAN

It might not have started out that way but it certainly ended that way.
it really worked out perfectly to remind the leftist that while they reeeeeeee all the time about guns, there is a fuck load of them out there and nobody is going to give them up willingly.

I don't believe genocide is their end game but the total disarmament of the public is.
genocide isn’t what they will call it, it will be called “re-educated“ all the crybullies going on and on about the horrors that Trump was going to bring never happened, but look What happened under Obama, he was able to single handily fuck up the healthcare system,, vilify the police, divide the country, unemployed millions and let us get ass fucked by our enemy’s all in 8 short years

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
genocide isn’t what they will call it, it will be called “re-educated“ all the crybullies going on and on about the horrors that Trump was going to bring never happened, but look What happened under Obama, he was able to single handily fuck up the healthcare system,, vilify the police, divide the country, unemployed millions and let us get ass fucked by our enemy’s all in 8 short years
Oh they absolutely want total control and power over the country but I don’t believe mass killing is in the plans.

THE FEZ MAN

The fact is many will be hesitant to actually risk everything to engage in a fight, at what point should we take up arms? Your entire life would change forever.
it will never happen, by the time it comes to “take up arms” there will be no arms to take