In lieu of cockfights and dogfights...

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
have retard fights. Duct tape box knives to their hands and send them at each doing the old pinwheel arms.

Dogs make good pets and protect property, and you can eat chickens, so these creatures have an intrinsic value. Retards don't make good companions, you can't trust them alone in your house, and you can't eat them to the best of my knowledge. Best of all they have no thoughts or feelings like people and animals.

It's the best solution to our disagreement between animal lovers and blood sport enthusiasts.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
See the way I look at it, the cock fights are a prelude to good food. The loser will be already tenderized and have tiny penetrations in it to let whatever marinade soak in easier. Taking lemons and making delicious barbeque

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
See the way I look at it, the cock fights are a prelude to good food. The loser will be already tenderized and have tiny penetrations in it to let whatever marinade soak in easier. Taking lemons and making delicious barbeque
As are the dog fights. The chinese eat dogs so why can't I after one dies. I have never tried dog but I image it would be tasty if you learned how to cook it right.

RENFIELD

May 11, 2007
my mailman once told me...

the last words you hear (from a customer who's dog is running loose)
before you get bitten is...

" DON'T WORRY, HE DOESN'T BITE "

and the next words you hear after you get bitten are...

" GEEZ, THAT'S THE FIRST TIME HE EVER BIT ANYONE "

and that's from the non-trained killers...