In light of not having the walkover...

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
...why don't O&A just go outside and hang with the fans for 10 minutes or so between shows? It breaks up the pace of the show and allows them to do pretty much exactly what they're used to doing during the walkover. They did this at WYSP last year and it worked pretty well.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
...why don't O&A just go outside and hang with the fans for 10 minutes or so between shows? It breaks up the pace of the show and allows them to do pretty much exactly what they're used to doing during the walkover. They did this at WYSP last year and it worked pretty well.
They'd have to at least walk around the block. The building wouldn't just let them hang aroud outside with fat, bald, Nick Berg beard-fans. ;)

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
They'd have to at least walk around the block. The building wouldn't just let them hang aroud outside with fat, bald, Nick Berg beard-fans. ;)
Very true. The security at that building are a bunch of douches too. I know they're trying to do their job, but when I went for the Sorta Jimmy Day walkover last June, they made us all move to the curb. I can understand they don't want us blocking the doors to the building, etc but we were a really well behaved crowd and were just hanging out waiting for the boys.

When I went there to pick up tix for the Halloween party last year I had to wait in the lobby, me and three other fans were there and we had to wait a good 45 min. since the tix were being printed at the XM building and somebody was supposed to be bringing them over. So one guy sat on the floor because we were getting tired of standing. Security guy yelled at him for SITTING ON THE FLOOR. Then while observing people comign and going, I noticed anyone in the building who ordered food had to come down to the lobby to pick it up while the deliverymen waited down there....what the hell is in that building that they got the place run like Fort Knox??

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
When I went there to pick up tix for the Halloween party last year I had to wait in the lobby, me and three other fans were there ...

These fans you speak of, did they have awful, Nick Berg beards?

...like Amish but lame? :icon_roll

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Security screamed at myself and Bob Kelley while we were smoking next to the giant statue of the fat cunt. They are pretty douchey.
Yeah, that's where we were standing on Sorta Jimmy Day. We weren't doing a damn thing to anyone, and they made us move....