Inmates in Louisiana Getting Drunk/High On Camera

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Don't know if this should be here or the video section... Whatever.

The video of prisoners drinking and getting high was one of three shown in federal court Tuesday regarding conditions at Orleans Parish Prison. U.S. District Judge Lance Africk could decide to make the city of New Orleans pay the millions of dollars it's projected to take to bring the prison up to constitutional standards. Or the judge could decide that jail conditions are so bad that control needs to be taken away from Gusman altogether. In calling for a federal receiver, Mayor Mitch Landrieu seems to be favoring Gusman's removal. The mayor has insisted that the city can't afford to pay out of the nose to fix the Police Department and out of the nose to fix the parish prison.
http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2013/04/post_165.html

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
That really pisses me off
I know it goes on but seeing it enrages me

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
fast forward to like 8:30.. one of them has a fucking pistol.
I bailed well before that and now glad I did
I feel bad for the non violent, non drugged inmates

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Criminals behaving like criminals? Oh the irony.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Fuck the jail. New Orleans needs money to keep the pretty lights lit on one of their bridges. Priorities, people!

https://www.wackbag.com/threads/new-orleans-goes-old-school-in-their-extortion.150424/
I explained it to you in that thread. If you don't understand it then you're just dumb. Just plain dumb. The city paid zero fucking dollars in 2010 for the bridge lights. The city paid zero fucking dollars in 2011 for the bridge lights. The city paid zero fucking dollars in 2012 for the bridge lights. The city will pay zero fucking dollars in 2013 for the bridge lights if they let the private groups pay for it. They said no. They want tolls to be collected (of which they skim almost all of it for bribes and kickbacks) so that 0.3% of the collected tolls can be used to light the bridge.

Why you gotta be so dense on this?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I explained it to you in that thread. If you don't understand it then you're just dumb. Just plain dumb. The city paid zero fucking dollars in 2010 for the bridge lights. The city paid zero fucking dollars in 2011 for the bridge lights. The city paid zero fucking dollars in 2012 for the bridge lights. The city will pay zero fucking dollars in 2013 for the bridge lights if they let the private groups pay for it. They said no. They want tolls to be collected (of which they skim almost all of it for bribes and kickbacks) so that 0.3% of the collected tolls can be used to light the bridge.

Why you gotta be so dense on this?
Simmer down, Nagin. Why you gotta give so much of a shit about bridge lights in Spooksville? I get that there's more to it, but seriously?

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
The lights are visible across more than just the city.

I was more pissed off that you're being dense.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
This reminds me of a similar incident. The unit manager of a prison gave one of the gang leaders freedom to do whatever he wanted as long as their was no violence. It worked for a while but things eventually got out of hand when a video tape was made public of the gang leaders exploits. The gang leader felt betrayed by the leader of the Muslims and the gang leader ended up dying after attacking the Muslim leader. The unit manager Martin Querns was fired.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
The government can't even keep drugs (or anything else, it seems) out of its own prisons.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
The pay is so low for those positions that corruption fills the gap. And everyone turns a blind eye.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
The pay is so low for those positions that corruption fills the gap. And everyone turns a blind eye.
It's not much different on the street with real cops. (Not nearly as bad as it was with Prohibition, though.)

Last edited:

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
It's not much on the street with real cops. (Not nearly as bad as it was with Prohibition, though.)

Look for the Katrina thread and scroll scroll through it. Very enlightening on the corruption of NOLA. Starting pay for the cops in NO was ridiculously low, on duty cops busted looting, etc...

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Look for the Katrina thread and scroll scroll through it. Very enlightening on the corruption of NOLA. Starting pay for the cops in NO was ridiculously low, on duty cops busted looting, etc...
Hell yeah, this guy was a Lieutenant for the NOLA PD:

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Remember the dude that killed all those nurses had a video of him doing coke and other bad things in prison? And it looked like he had tits, too?

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
This looks like when they interview Ugandan child soldiers...

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
This reminds me of a similar incident. The unit manager of a prison gave one of the gang leaders freedom to do whatever he wanted as long as their was no violence. It worked for a while but things eventually got out of hand when a video tape was made public of the gang leaders exploits. The gang leader felt betrayed by the leader of the Muslims and the gang leader ended up dying after attacking the Muslim leader. The unit manager Martin Querns was fired.
yea, but he later became warden.