Inno recording question

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
(Mods: Feel free to move this if it's entirely off-topic)

I'm trying to organize a month's worth of O&A segments I've recorded on my Inno. It used to be that I can connect my Inno to my PC, organize the files, delete the commercials, and then have everything play back in the order in which it was recorded.

However, lately, I can't seem to get the files in chronological order. It keeps jumbling the different segments which gets pretty annoying, especially if you're trying to catch a day's worth of programming. And in the Napster interface, there isn't a way to sort by date.

Any ideas on how to properly synch up so it organizes everything in order the way it used to? Thanks boys (and the few ladies that frequent Wackbag).

decoupage_douche

Bitch should put a river rock under her clit hood
May 14, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
I do exactly what you do, and delete all commercials with Napster/XM....then I go into Inno's menu and go to "Organize" then "By Scheduled Recording"...it will then let you make a playlist with that day's programming...just name your playlist the date it was from...hope this helps

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
I do exactly what you do, and delete all commercials with Napster/XM....then I go into Inno's menu and go to "Organize" then "By Scheduled Recording"...it will then let you make a playlist with that day's programming...just name your playlist the date it was from...hope this helps
Thanks. But I'm not quite sure what you mean. I don't see any specific Inno options. I see File, My Account, and Help on top, and limited options if I right-click on a device or track.

Is there specific Inno software in addition to Napster, or am I not looking in the right place?

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
on your inno, dont use your computer(after you remove the commercials)...go to organize then by scheduled recording and they should be listed there by time and date...its the only way I know how to do it.

wetandstickyjim

Drop dead retard!
May 25, 2005
Congers, NY
on your inno, dont use your computer(after you remove the commercials)...go to organize then by scheduled recording and they should be listed there by time and date...its the only way I know how to do it.
Thanks Fella, I was wondering the same thing. You be smart and shit.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
Do they have the PAD Data worked out yet?
I have not reactivated my nexus yet, and probably won't until the merger dies.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
Forgive my stupidity, but I don't see an "organize by scheduled recording" option anywhere. :arrrh:

decoupage_douche

Bitch should put a river rock under her clit hood
May 14, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
Forgive my stupidity, but I don't see an "organize by scheduled recording" option anywhere. :arrrh:
its not on the XM/Napster program! Take your inno off the dock after deleting all the commercials....THEN press the lil "center" button that looks like the XM logo.....THEN go to "ORGANIZE"....THEN go to "REC Session"....it will then show you a list of your recording sessions by date and time...THEN go into each one and add the songs from each session into its own playlist (one for each day) OR just listen to them right from there...either way works....

Was that simplified enough? ::hammer:

shakespear

Nov 17, 2006
I have a question too.

Does it record via the web (docked to a PC) or does it need to be on and pointed at the sky?

I want to get one just to record Coast to Coast

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
its not on the XM/Napster program! Take your inno off the dock after deleting all the commercials....THEN press the lil "center" button that looks like the XM logo.....THEN go to "ORGANIZE"....THEN go to "REC Session"....it will then show you a list of your recording sessions by date and time...THEN go into each one and add the songs from each session into its own playlist (one for each day) OR just listen to them right from there...either way works....

Was that simplified enough? ::hammer:
I would have done that, if XM had not been cunts and deleted all MY recorded shit after I canceled. Soooooo fuck em! To77ents works well.

On the other hand that piece of shit Inno rewinds to the beginning of any track after I release the FF or RW buttons, piece of shit.

SteveInAtl

Get a job sparkling wiggle!!
May 11, 2007
Atlanta
I would have done that, if XM had not been cunts and deleted all MY recorded shit after I canceled. Soooooo fuck em! To77ents works well.

On the other hand that piece of shit Inno rewinds to the beginning of any track after I release the FF or RW buttons, piece of shit.
Yea...i spend the $$ on the inno also...I think it SUCKS!!!

Question though...Can i set a recording session, O&A 6-11:00am with my inno in the car?? Or does i have to be in the home craddle?

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I'm so glad I'm out of xm. Now I mostly download shows. The only thing I listen to a lot now is coast to coast am. And for that I use the streamlink. It's so much better then inno recording.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
No i can't record in the car or no it dosen't have to be in the home craddle??

I can't fuckin spell!!!
never tried a scheduled recording in the car
but i record the last half hour of R&F on my way to work
would assume a scheduled record is possible

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
Thanks for your advice everyone. Regarding deleting commercials manually, you're forgetting one tiny thing:

THE PIECE OF SHIT INNO DOESN'T NAME CLIPS PROPERLY!

So if you think you're deleting a 30 second commercial, you're actually deleting a 25-minute O&A bit under the title "free rectal itch creme".

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Thanks for your advice everyone. Regarding deleting commercials manually, you're forgetting one tiny thing:

THE PIECE OF SHIT INNO DOESN'T NAME CLIPS PROPERLY!

So if you think you're deleting a 30 second commercial, you're actually deleting a 25-minute O&A bit under the title "free rectal itch creme".
You're right while I don't use the Napster stuff when I record bits of the show daily while I'm doing other stuff I'll go back to listen and just yesterday actually I skipped over a half hour segment of the show because it was labeled under one of the ads. I'm usually pretty good with this because I can tell by the time for each track but i happened to be forwarding quickly yesterday and passed it right by....

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Whatever you do, don't get a PC or laptop with Vista. Fucking Napster doesn't work right with Vista yet...at least not since I put it on my desktop. It cannot find the Inno at all when I hook it up to my PC. C'mon Napster and XM....get with the fucking times. There was supposed to be a new version of Napster to work with Vista but it doesn't work worth a fuck if it can't recognize the Inno when it's connected.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Whatever you do, don't get a PC or laptop with Vista. Fucking Napster doesn't work right with Vista yet...at least not since I put it on my desktop. It cannot find the Inno at all when I hook it up to my PC. C'mon Napster and XM....get with the fucking times. There was supposed to be a new version of Napster to work with Vista but it doesn't work worth a fuck if it can't recognize the Inno when it's connected.
You bought a computer with Vista? Didn't you learn from Anthony's video? :)