Inside American Jail

AJellyDonut

They're paying for it, you eat it!
Dec 13, 2004
Queens, NY
This is a pretty entertaining new show from the producers of Cops. It airs Thurdays from 8-9 (2 episodes) on Court TV. Check it out.

Between arrest and trial comes 'American Jail' - an inside look at some of the world's toughest city and county jails, seen through the eyes of the Corrections Officers who work the front lines. In their own words, the officers will share their day-to-day experiences as well as the challenges and pressures they face 'inside the walls', dealing with a variety of inmates who are facing the reality of losing their freedom, some for the first time. TV-14 V

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
I fuckin love that show..

The episode last night at 8:30 was great.. The he/she that they had to strip search to make sure it had a cock was pretty funny.

Also, the fight between the 2 people in the holding cell was a pretty good watch.

W

wgog03

i am searching for video clips or whole episodes from "Inside american jail" or "Jail", but i haven`t only some videos from Episode 1 and 2. Can someone help me, where i can download videos from that great show ?

Thank you