Instant Pot

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
This thread made me take the plunge. My 6 Qt. Cosori will be in tomorrow. Just in time for my days off to experiment.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I had an Amazon gift card and bought the "Like New" for $37.47 after tax.
Mine has a big dent in it from who the fuck knows, and the sealing ring smells like onions. The Cosori comes with that nice glass lid and an extra ring. I think I might finally buy it.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I'm in! #TeamCosori

This shows a lot of the differences, plus delicious whole chickens in half an hour.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Anyone use this to make healthy recipes? I've only made a couple things in this.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Made soup today.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Not to be a prick, but I can’t help it.
If you’re using canned stuff to make soup, using the instant pot is a kind of a waste.
I made bean soup yesterday myself, used the dried bag beans, a ham hock an onion and some carrots
It did take two hours though but came out incredible

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
If you’re using canned stuff to make soup, using the instant pot is a kind of a waste.
I made bean soup yesterday myself, used the dried bag beans, a ham hock an onion and some carrots
I mainly use it because the chicken is done perfect in 12 minutes.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
I wasn't going to say anything, that's what I've got you for. That's just dumping a bunch of caned shit into it and heating it up.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I love a quarter mile from one. It's convenient.

That the only reason I ever shopped at Trader Joe’s, it was right next door to my favorite tappy

WhiteHonkyDevil

Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
That the only reason I ever shopped at Trader Joe’s, it was right next door to my favorite tappy
I personally hate Kroger, they bought the grocery store I worked for and put a bunch of people out of work. But... Convenience

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
I personally hate Kroger, they bought the grocery store I worked for and put a bunch of people out of work. But... Convenience

You think I want to be in the same building with a bunch of Sandle wearing granola eating fair trade organic leftist fucking douche bags? Alcohol and convenience

Last edited:

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I love a quarter mile from one. It's convenient.

I wasn't shitting on them. I honestly thought they went under years ago. They closed the one near me in Illinois back in the 90s and I've never seen one in New York.

WhiteHonkyDevil

Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
You think I want to be in the same building with a bunch of Sandle wearing granola eating fair trade organic leftist fucking douche bags? Alcohol and convenience
Any recommendations on the alcohol? I've only been in twice and nothing caught my eye.

WhiteHonkyDevil

Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I wasn't shitting on them. I honestly thought they went under years ago. They closed the one near me in Illinois back in the 90s and I've never seen one in New York.
I looked it up. They're the largest grocery chain in America, and second latest retailer behind Walmart.

I never would have guessed that, but we do have them every few miles here in Michigan. I pass three of them on the way to work, and that's only a ten mile drive.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I looked it up. They're the largest grocery chain in America, and second latest retailer behind Walmart.

I never would have guessed that, but we do have them every few miles here in Michigan. I pass three of them on the way to work, and that's only a ten mile drive.

New York is just fucked in general for franchises. I haven't seen a Hardee's or White Castle or Jack in the Box in years. The nearest Kroger is hundreds of miles away in Port Huron via Canada.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Healthy food! Pepperoni grease is good for you!

Next time no tater tots. But the meat-n-cheese only ones were yummy.