Instant Pot

blee

Will Drink Today
It was perfect on texture but too sweet. It would be perfect with a blackberry or dark chocolate dipping sauce.
It is the vanilla wafer crust I used that made it too sweet.
Noted and next time, I will be glorious.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Making some mu shu beef in my pot tonight. Smells AMAZING. Can't wait, getting very hungry.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Fucking fava beans, the wife wanted “beans and meat for dinner, I looked up the cooking times, it said 30mins under pressure, an hour later? Still hard as rocks

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Fucking fava beans, the wife wanted “beans and meat for dinner, I looked up the cooking times, it said 30mins under pressure, an hour later? Still hard as rocks

Forty-five to sixty minutes for beans. Natural release, too.

Cook the beans and save in the fridge, add as needed.

Bobobie

you're supposed to soak them over night. Faster cooking and less farting.

THE FEZ MAN

you're supposed to soak them over night. Faster cooking and less farting.
the idea of using the instant pot was to avoid that part, meh.

so my instant pot woes continue, before the bean incident I had been having a lot of “burn” messages, it was infuriating.

today it did it again, so I finally investigated, apparently there is a chip out of the tiny silicone seal attached to to sealing valve. It was allowing just enough steam out to fuck up everything, I never even noticed it.
so I ordered a complete set of seals from amazon, it was starting to get quite frustrating add to it I was scalding a lot of stuff

THE FEZ MAN

Use the trivet to keep the meat out of the muck.
it was ground turkey for tacos, it was the seal, I took the old one out and fiddled with it and it sealed, I ordered a 6 pack from amazon and two new sealing rings for the lid, this has been going on for the last few times I used it

Pickle

it was ground turkey for tacos, it was the seal, I took the old one out and fiddled with it and it sealed, I ordered a 6 pack from amazon and two new sealing rings for the lid, this has been going on for the last few times I used it
Are you using ‘InstaPot’ or another brand? After regular use (at least 3 times per week) for over a year, ours is still good. The seal gets warshed with the cover and steam valve in the dish warsher after each use.

THE FEZ MAN

Are you using ‘InstaPot’ or another brand? After regular use (at least 3 times per week) for over a year, ours is still good. The seal gets warshed with the cover and steam valve in the dish warsher after each use.
yep, real instapot it was just a tiny little nick in the seal

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Maybe there's a problem with the wudder where you live.