Interesting Airplane! Fact.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
This is one of my all-time favorite movies. I know most movie buffs here would disregard this as crap now but the film still makes me laugh. I just recently saw this and learned this wasn't an original film but a remake spoof of another film from 30 years earlier.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Whoever doesn’t think Airplane is funny couldn’t be called a movie buff

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
This is one of my all-time favorite movies. I know most movie buffs here would disregard this as crap now but the film still makes me laugh. I just recently saw this and learned this wasn't an original film but a remake spoof of another film from 30 years earlier.

A post I made last year:

I don't know if its because I have watched Airplane! more times than I can count or that Abrahams and Zucker saw the same things that I did, but this movie was sneaky funny. I was laughing at the lines that they used in that movie and ones that they didn't. While they obviously made significant changes to the story to make it a parody, they actually kept some things from Zero Hour! that worked in both movies from a comedic standpoint.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
A post I made last year:

I don't know if its because I have watched Airplane! more times than I can count or that Abrahams and Zucker saw the same things that I did, but this movie was sneaky funny. I was laughing at the lines that they used in that movie and ones that they didn't. While they obviously made significant changes to the story to make it a parody, they actually kept some things from Zero Hour! that worked in both movies from a comedic standpoint.
It was hard not watching the scenes from Zero Hour and not laughing because I knew the airplane dialogue.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Now I’m going to have to watch airplane! Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Hot take, the second one is better.
But it's like 1 a and b