Interesting London Riot video....

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
at 35 seconds in... why are these savages not getting shot by the police?

clearly when 30 violent mobsters are storming at 6 riot police, they would be justified in dishing out some small arms fire.

It would calm everything down (defuse the situation).

[video=youtube;MqatjvcI_K0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqatjvcI_K0&[/video]

Something historically significant is going on over there. Even with all their arachist riots and union riots of the past... This is the first time their police has been rendered useless (for 3 days so far), with this unprecedented ammount of anarchy.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I thought I saw muzzle flashes from the pair on the bottom but it was just the reflection off their riot shields. I think it has to do with the police not carrying firearms in the UK.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
most front line riot control cops dont carry guns in civilized nations

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery

clearly when 30 violent mobsters are storming at 6 riot police, they would be justified in dishing out some small arms fire.

It would calm everything down (defuse the situation).

[video=youtube;MqatjvcI_K0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqatjvcI_K0&[/video]

Something historically significant is going on over there. Even with all their arachist riots and union riots of the past... This is the first time their police has been rendered useless (for 3 days so far), with this unprecedented ammount of anarchy.
Yeah arresting almost 300 is ineffective.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
The Bobbies should have at least two PepperBall guns to drive back the savages.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009

Actually no, deadly force isn't justified in that situation. No one's life is in danger. The Police should be a lot more aggressive than that, and after this is over there should be some serious prison sentences handed out, but shooting people is only justified to save someone's life.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah arresting almost 300 is ineffective.
Effective is a relative term, you need to specify what something was effective at achieving. I think Jordan means that it was ineffective at stopping the looting and rioting. Last time I checked the news, he was still right about that.

Psychopath

Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
They're doing the best they can. The riots aren't in one area, they are all over the city. And now they have spread to other cities all over the country. Give them a break.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
They're doing the best they can.
Are they? That's even worse then. One of the richest countries in the World should have a Police force which can stop rioting and looting teenagers.

But I don't think they are doing the best they can. They are doing the most they think the political climate would allow for. Hopefully they'll realize that the political climate is quickly changing, and most Britons are willing to allow for more aggressive policing now that they've seen what the old tactics have earned them.

Psychopath

Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Are you Kidding? they had Giant suvs charging at people, they also brought out the water cannons and were hosing cunts down.