****, involuntary sexual deviate intercourse, indecent exposure, statutory sexual....

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Rape, involuntary sexual deviate intercourse, indecent exposure, indecent assault, statutory sexual assault, furnishing liquor to a minor, corruption of minors and endangering the welfare of children.

Lack of a pic makes me a sad panda...or could be a relief.

Oakmont Woman Accused Of Sex With Boy When Dad Was Gone

Nattale Turner Facing Several Sex-Related Charges

HARMAR TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- An Oakmont woman is accused of sexually assaulting her boyfriend's 14-year-old son while the boy's father was out of town, Allegheny County police said.

Nattale Turner, 34, was held for trial on all charges following a preliminary hearing at District Judge David Sosovicka's office on Monday. Her trial date has not been set yet.

According to the criminal complaint, the teen said his father was away on business one night in April when he and Turner were playing cards and drinking alcohol. The drinks were half Nikolai vodka and half Sunny D, the boy told police.

"The first one was a full cup of vodka and she told me to drink it like a shot and I didn't want to look like a punk, so I did it," the boy said, according to the complaint.Eventually, Turner began kissing and fondling the boy, and that activity led to sex acts, police said in the complaint.

After the boy went to sleep upstairs for the night, Turner came into his room in the morning and asked if they had done anything inappropriate, and he told her, "No," according to the complaint.

Later in the day, when the boy told Turner what happened the night before, she said, "I'm so sorry, I'm a child molester now," and also told him, "If you're going to tell, let me know," according to the complaint.

The complaint lists Turner's charges as ****, involuntary sexual deviate intercourse, indecent exposure, indecent assault, statutory sexual assault, furnishing liquor to a minor, corruption of minors and endangering the welfare of children.

In an unrelated case, Turner's brother, Vito Pelino, is accused of killing William King in Penn Hills and is awaiting trial on a homicide charge. Police have said that King, 23, was last seen with Pelino's sister before being stabbed and dismembered.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle

Apparently that is her on the right.

Normally you call the 14-year-old a faggot for talking. But apparently she recently brought home a black guy and her brother chopped him into little bits. I might cry rape as well.

In an unrelated case, Turner's brother, Vito Pelino, is accused of killing William King in Penn Hills and is awaiting trial on a homicide charge. Police have said that King, 23, was last seen with Pelino's sister before being stabbed and dismembered.

EDIT: Someone on fark posted this vid. Go to 1:28 and check out the chick with the ripped jeans on the right.

http://www.wtae.com/r/26999056/detail.html

Not bad, would get molested.

Kicked Frisky

I don't care about you
Apr 16, 2008
These mudsharks really can't control themselves.....

Nick the Pig

Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball
May 6, 2011
Some place faaar away ....yes, that'll do
I love the line, "I'm so sorry, I'm a child molester now". It sounds like she was offering it by way of explanation, like she'd recently made a conscious lifestyle choice or had got bored of walking around in an eyepatch being a pirate and decided to play dress-up as something else for a while.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
She coaxed him into drinking vodka, he's 14, and she had sex with him. The DA may have gone after the ISDI charge based on that, or he is just swinging for the fences.
Pssst: It's IDSI, not ISDI. That's what I was going for in that post.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i hope the fucking snitch doesn't get laid for the next 20 years

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
"tryna build a solid life 4 my kids.And stay true 2 myself and tha game. just got bak to Pa.had movad to Texas and found me a Gangster/Gentleman.Fittin to go bak in a fews days"

How's dat workin' out 4 ya