Iran is in final stages of developing nuclear weapons...

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...e-iran-is-developing-nuclear-weapons-1.393920

This is why I can't donate money to Ron Paul, even though he is the best canidate in terms of free-market austrian economic principles...

GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul says “offering friendship” to Iran, not sanctions, would be a more fruitful to achieving peace with the nuclear-armed nation.

The Texas congressman said Sunday that Iran’s nuclear weapons program has been “blown out of proportion.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...f-proportion/2011/11/06/gIQAxlPcsM_story.html

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I'm with Ron Paul on this one.
Yeah, let's just be friends with the country that denies the Holocaust, executes homosexuals, funds anti-US insurgency in Iraq, and threatens genocide against America's best friend. That Ron Paul sure knows what he's talking about...

Phrunkis

Yeah, let's just be friends with the country that denies the Holocaust, executes homosexuals, funds anti-US insurgency in Iraq, and threatens genocide against America's best friend. That Ron Paul sure knows what he's talking about...
I never said we should be friend with them, I just don't think we should go to war with them.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
[video=youtube;BjpuuQTU4co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjpuuQTU4co[/video]

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
We are on the cusp of the third world war.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I never said we should be friend with them, I just don't think we should go to war with them.
No need to go to war with them. Just bomb their nuke facilities.

so other countries can't have nukes but we can? we're the only country who has ever fucking used them! if anyone shouldn't be trusted with nukes, it's us.
Last time I checked, the US wasn't advocating the extermination of a race of people and actively funding terrorism on a global scale, including bombing the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires in 1994, and planning to assassinate foreign diplomats on US soil.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Then you shouldn't have said you were "with" Ron Paul on this one.

GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul says “offering friendship” to Iran, not sanctions, would be a more fruitful to achieving peace with the nuclear-armed nation.

Last time I checked, the US wasn't advocating the extermination of a race of people
You're so right. That was soooo 19th century...

:trollol:

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
Last time I checked, the US wasn't advocating the extermination of a race of people and actively funding terrorism on a global scale, including bombing the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires in 1994, and planning to assassinate foreign diplomats on US soil.
yea, we just invaded a country on a made up premise.
every country is an asshole in one way or another.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
yea, we just invaded a country on a made up premise.
every country is an asshole in one way or another.
So you're saying Iran isn't doing the things I mentioned, or are you saying you don't care that they're doing the things I mentioned? Plus, there's a bit of a difference between being an asshole, and saying that you're going to destroy another country, while actively seeking the means to do so.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
So you're saying Iran isn't doing the things I mentioned, or are you saying you don't care that they're doing the things I mentioned? Plus, there's a bit of a difference between being an asshole, and saying that you're going to destroy another country, while actively seeking the means to do so.
i could give two shits what iran is doing or has done. i also don't care what countries have nuclear weapons. those will only affect my life if i'm killed by one. i wouldn't even care then because i'd be fucking dead.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
i could give two shits what iran is doing or has done. i also don't care what countries have nuclear weapons. those will only affect my life if i'm killed by one. i wouldn't even care then because i'd be fucking dead.
Really? What if all they do is knock out key power grids and disrupt fuel and food supplies? Then you'd be alive, but starving and freezing. If you're that big of a nihilist, then why would you give a shit if we dropped some bombs on them?

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
so other countries can't have nukes but we can? we're the only country who has ever fucking used them! if anyone shouldn't be trusted with nukes, it's us.
oh the moral relevancy.

when a country votes for its own leaders it means that the bomb is being dropped by a representative of said country.sure leaders dont always do what the people want but can anyone deny that america didn't want nukes dropped to end ww2? if iran gets the bomb that means the mulahs and achmidinajad will have their finger on the button despite what the Iranian people want.its not a country that has nukes its about 13 crazy people who have em.

before you start moralizing about nukes please learn you're history.

http://www.pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=56&load=1808

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
Really? What if all they do is knock out key power grids and disrupt fuel and food supplies? Then you'd be alive, but starving and freezing. If you're that big of a nihilist, then why would you give a shit if we dropped some bombs on them?
i don't live my life based on "what ifs" nor do i ever think about them. i wouldn't care if we bombed them. i have enough of my own shit to worry about.

as for the morality of nukes, i don't think such a thing exists. my point is america has nukes and no one shits themselves. but when another country can make them, it's a panicky doomsday scenario that plays out in people's heads.

nikoloslvy

Donator
May 5, 2003
america has nukes and no one shits themselves. but when another country can make them, it's a panicky doomsday scenario that plays out in people's heads.
you dont see a difference between us and them? the naivety of calling iran's intentions as silly predictions by us fear mongers.utter fantasy land.

what other country? like i said irans nukes isnt the Iranian bomb its the mulahs.

oh the moral relevancy.

when a country votes for its own leaders it means that the bomb is being dropped by a representative of said country. if iran gets the bomb that means the mulahs and achmidinajad will have their finger on the button despite what the Iranian people want.its not a country that has nukes its about 13 crazy people who have em.
there is no representative branch in iran.that bomb is in the hands of its leaders who do not represent the country.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
i don't live my life based on "what ifs" nor do i ever think about them. i wouldn't care if we bombed them. i have enough of my own shit to worry about.

as for the morality of nukes, i don't think such a thing exists. my point is america has nukes and no one shits themselves. but when another country can make them, it's a panicky doomsday scenario that plays out in people's heads.
You're saying if anyone gets nuked, including us, you wouldn't complain. But here you are complaining about people who do care who gets nuked and who doesn't. That's quite a hierarchy of priorities you've got.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis

Not true. Plenty of other countries have nukes and it's fine - England, France, Germany, India, and to a certain extent Russia. The problematic countries are the North Koreas and Pakistans of the world. Don't tell me you don't see the difference between French nukes and Iranian nukes.

nikoloslvy

Donator
May 5, 2003
Don't tell me you don't see the difference between French nukes and Iranian nukes.
Value relativism: asserts that values are totally part of culture, and, since cultures are different from one another, the values of one culture cannot be judged by the values of another culture.