"Iron My Shirt" dude disrupts Hillary event

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
I'll give her credit for actually acknowledging the guy and taking it in stride. The looks on the faces of the people on stage behind her are priceless.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
If this guy had real balls he'd wear a racist shirt at an Obama rally.

S

sludgehound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjS8_WWhjao
:D

Funny shit; relatively harmless but perfectly hateful at the same time.

This must have been a tribute to the guy from Toucher & Rich at the Master's a few years ago.

This was no "tribute", these guys are from the Toucher and Rich show. Adolfo Gonzales and Intern Nick. Adolfo, who weighs something like 400 lbs., told the security people that his name was "Hugh Jass".

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
This was no "tribute", these guys are from the Toucher and Rich show. Adolfo Gonzales and Intern Nick. Adolfo, who weighs something like 400 lbs., told the security people that his name was "Hugh Jass".
Heh, good on them. Those guys continue to impress.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
[opie annoying laugh] hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha [/onl] :icon_roll

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
This is my favorite video since the assaults on the media.

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
Oct 4, 2004
Wilmington, DE
lol I'm a dope
I didnt get it at first
hilary got it right away

I will play strategist here
She should not try to play the sexism card
She already has alot of the women vote, she doesnt need to pander to them.
It only turns off men, when asked about sexism and glass ceilings, she should blow it off, it would help with white men who dont want to hear about racism and sexism

wait a minute I dont go to the cnn.com message board for dick jokes

Motripper

New Wackbag
Mar 7, 2006
He was a plant

Had to be a plant by the Clinton Campaign. I'd lay money on it.

C

Capps83

hey guys, hey

Im from Boston and a huge Toucher and Rich fan (as well as O&A). I gutta admit this stunt has blown up much bigger than I thought, to the extent alot of TARDs here think it could result in a suspension/firing.

I just dont fucking see that being possible, it was harmless and funny

Adolfo and Nick did a great job.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
[opie annoying laugh] hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha [/onl] :icon_roll

:D You see,,,,,Adam12 is good on wbcn because he spins records and talks about something he knows a lot about= music. O and A have been around and in the limelight and on the big stage with HUGE numbers to rival hoo hoo's when they were on 3-7. They are genius talent who know great radio......then there is Toucher and rich:icon_roll

as for the topic at hand,,,,not bad. HOWEVER,,,,who do you think came up with this idea? When was this "iron my shirt bitch" thing brought up from the grave? It was all but forgotten by this guy untill somebody mentioned it on his radio show a few weeks back,,,I wonder who that could of been? And why did Toucher or Rich send interns to do it?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
hey guys, hey

Im from Boston and a huge Toucher and Rich fan (as well as O&A). I gutta admit this stunt has blown up much bigger than I thought, to the extent alot of TARDs here think it could result in a suspension/firing.

I just dont fucking see that being possible, it was harmless and funny

Adolfo and Nick did a great job.
Yeah, there have been plenty of things that we didn't think would result in suspension and firing but did

mikepop

cdnonafan
Jan 26, 2005
toronto
She should not try to play the sexism card
Wasnt Hilary being sexist when suggesting that she "wouldnt be afraid to ask for directions" ...That was a quote from XM's Pontus channel.