Is Anthony on the wagon?

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan
While listening to yesterdays show O n A were recapping what happened over their weekends. Anthony was talking about toasting his B-Day with clubsoda and ice. Then Opie was talking about when Anthony decides to quit something, like smoking he just does it.

So what did I miss over the last weeks of shows. Is there a show date I can go back and listen.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Sir Anthony just made a decision to stop drinking for a while. I'm sure he'll start back up as soon as he feels like it. No DT's for him.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
While listening to yesterdays show O n A were recapping what happened over their weekends. Anthony was talking about toasting his B-Day with clubsoda and ice. Then Opie was talking about when Anthony decides to quit something, like smoking he just does it.

So what did I miss over the last weeks of shows. Is there a show date I can go back and listen.
He said he's trying to lose weight, summers coming, bitchs, mirin.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
He's had too many "oh god....what did I say and do last night....oh god..." moments lately.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
If I was to speculize a reason, I'd say he hit a workout wall, while Jimmy blew past him fitness-wise.
He needs that edge to keep the young snatch coming his way for a while longer, so he's going to
concentrate on getting the summer pool body ready.

Makes the most sense to me, I'd be doing that in his position.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan
Was the first mention on Monday? Or has it been a few weeks.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Oct 14, 2002
He needs that edge to keep the young snatch coming his way for a while longer, so he's going to
concentrate on getting the summer pool body ready..

Eh. The teenage girls he hangs out with aren't interested in him because they think he is aesthetically pleasing. They are interested in his money. As long as he has a multi-million dollar income, he can continue to look as he normally does or slowly age and he will still be able to have sex with emotionally damaged minors.

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
It was last Tuesday I believe. I think the Opester also said that he himself had been drinking every single day for two weeks.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Eh. The teenage girls he hangs out with aren't interested in him because they think he is aesthetically pleasing. They are interested in his money. As long as he has a multi-million dollar income, he can continue to look as he normally does or slowly age and he will still be able to have sex with emotionally damaged minors.
Shemp: No woman is interested in me.
Larry: Maybe not pal, but if you look real hard, you might find one that's interested in a half a million bucks.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Goddamnit, I need more money.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Oct 14, 2002
Goddamnit, I need more money.

One day they were bashing Joe DeRosa for his choice in older women and comparing it with Anthony's choice to date teen girls. Anthony made a funny comment about what his job/money has gotten him. I'm paraphrasing but he said something like, "I know what this job has gotten me. If I was still knocking tin I'd be dating Helen Mirren."

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
True.

However, when you're in better shape (not necessarily aesthetically pleasing, but better shape) you fuck better.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Eh, I doubt he has sex with minors.