Is Anyone Else Going Nuts Doing Reports?

I don't mind school unlike a lot of my fellow classmates, but it's when it's late feb/almost march EVERY FUCKING ONE OF my classes decides to assign a fuckin' report. I don't mind doing it all, but for almost SEVEN classes... that's a bit much too much. I'll handle it though.

And on top of that i'm doing a lot of research for the guy i'm assisting in the music thing. So, right now i'm planning on shoving all my papers and highlighters and such where the sun don't shine... esp on my f'n US II teacher.

who happens to be my friend's stepdad. how weird is it to drink with your teacher's stepson and then go to school on monday?

oh well

so is anyone else feeling what i'm feeling?

------------------
Yeah, Ok. You'd Think Getting The Scare Of My Life For The SECOND Time Would Make Me Slow Down.

"Good, Coz If You Lost Your Sense Of Humor, I Wouldn't Wanna Talk To You"

"Hi I'm Bam Margera, And I Feel Like Kicking My Dad's Ass... all Day" - Bam Margera, Pride Of West Chester, PA

Well NiceShoes School sucks no matter how you look at it and i will never go back again unless im getting paid for it.

BabyBunni

school? what's school? I forgot what that's like. But I do remember the reports and it's true around this time of yr especially there are mad reports assigned

------------------
"Is it true chicks fart when you blast 'em in the ass?"
"She's a slut...BONNNNNG!"

metallica22

I'm not going crazy as you are, but I'm going to be busy for a couple of weeks since most of the reports i have to hand in are due at the end of this quarter(march 16). What i like to do sometimes is go in the net and just copy some else's work. They never find out and i have done it a couple of times already. Anyway school sucks i can't wait to finish this shit, but look at the bright sight. Once you are finish you can do what ever you want and get paid for it.

You like to copy other peoples work!!! Dont you have to pay for that? Im sorry to say but truthfully people if you dont take the time to do your own work it will eventually catch up to you.

if you dont take the time to do your own work it will eventually catch up to you.
yeah, that's why i'm afraid to go to www.lazyasswhydontyougoheretogetsomeshittyessay.com

------------------
Yeah, Ok. You'd Think Getting The Scare Of My Life For The SECOND Time Would Make Me Slow Down.

"Good, Coz If You Lost Your Sense Of Humor, I Wouldn't Wanna Talk To You"

"Hi I'm Bam Margera, And I Feel Like Kicking My Dad's Ass... all Day" - Bam Margera, Pride Of West Chester, PA

Well there are exceptions NiceShoes see now if its a paper due on a subject that is not important to you then i could see it.

------------------
You stay within the Family, Family comes before everything else everything, before your wife, and your children, and your mother and father, Its a thing of honor.