Is Border Wall Grounds for National Emergency?

Is Border Wall Grounds for National Emergency?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I have absolutely no love for the welfare state and believe we need massive reforms, but black households are headed by black Americans.
Does that make it less of an issue or more? One could argue american citizens who are poor and on welfare is more of a concern than non-citizens.
I believe what Panz is saying is that we should have white people be some sort of caretaker for a black family or, depending on their capabilities, multiple black families who will receive tasks from said white person that must be accomplished, lest they are subject to punishment.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I believe what Panz is saying is that we should have white people be some sort of caretaker for a black family or, depending on their capabilities, multiple black families who will receive tasks from said white person that must be accomplished, lest they are subject to punishment.
You deleted your serious part. You can't hold out much longer! Give in!

LiddyRules

You deleted your serious part. You can't hold out much longer! Give in!
Heck no. I'm all about the gags. I saw that Donald Trump called for retribution against Saturday Night Live. I haven't seen a politician this mad at a late night show since Michael Dukakis issued a fatwa against Fridays. A fatwa against Fridays.

TheLoon

Heck no. I'm all about the gags. I saw that Donald Trump called for retribution against Saturday Night Live. I haven't seen a politician this mad at a late night show since Michael Dukakis issued a fatwa against Fridays. A fatwa against Fridays.

I doubt he really cares that much...just another Trump troll cuz he knows people will overreact and assume he's going to try and censor whatever SNL passes off as comedy these days...Trump attacks on Twitter then never does anything about it but watch the hilarity ensue

LiddyRules

I doubt he really cares that much...just another Trump troll cuz he knows people will overreact and assume he's going to try and censor whatever SNL passes off as comedy these days...Trump attacks on Twitter then never does anything about it but watch the hilarity ensue
A fatwa against Fridays.