Is Dr. Steve ok?

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
I don't know about Dr. Steve being sick but he just put on twitter his pal Gvac , from the show passed away today. Sound like it wasn't something unexpected.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
That one picture sure makes Dr. Steve look like a prancing fairy.

Who the fuck wears cuffs on jeans; besides those light in the loafers?

RIP, Gvac.

Since WYSP

Dr Steve looks NOTHING like I imagined. I was picturing someone who looked like a much thinner Lerch

Quote-

As many of you know, I suffered from a “demyelinating polyneuropathy” that gradually worsened last year. My symptoms were ataxia (inability to walk a straight line), loss of proprioception (inability to judge where parts of my body existed in space), and horrible paresthesias (pins and needles) in the extremities. My neurologist basically said “oh well, nothing we can do to fix this!” Frustrated, I did some research on my own and found some medications and nutritional supplements that actually have data behind them to support their use in neuropathies. Below is some of the information I found…maybe it’ll help someone you know.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I hate doctors. Steve is one of the good ones and even he's insufferable.
I still listen to Weird Medicine. It’s still informative and Steve isn’t hard to listen to. I’ve texted him questions and he always answers.

By the way, why did this thread get resurrected? He’s fine. He addressed that illness last year. He’s back and better than ever. I even sent him a Frank question with rotten toe pic a couple months ago.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I still listen to Weird Medicine. It’s still informative and Steve isn’t hard to listen to. I’ve texted him questions and he always answers.

By the way, why did this thread get resurrected? He’s fine. He addressed that illness last year. He’s back and better than ever. I even sent him a Frank question with rotten toe pic a couple months ago.
I just hate how they are always talking about doctor stuff and how they have to be called doctor. And then I hate how a lot of them are always the adventure type when not doctoring. It's like, calm the fuck down.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I just hate how they are always talking about doctor stuff and how they have to be called doctor. And then I hate how a lot of them are always the adventure type when not doctoring. It's like, calm the fuck down.
Okay I’m lost. Maybe I need moar coffee.

Not that I'm a regular Weird Medicine listener, but how long has Dr. Steve been part of the channel? Gotta give him props just for being a survivor.

Do you know how much time, effort, and rooting around inside the chest cavities of dead people went into getting that title?
That's the reason I always say it. Getting my stupid bachelors degree sucked. Getting the doctorate is 10 times worse though.

In biology, you have to do private research and write a paper on top of whatever else you do. Then have it judged by a group of doctors to see if you can pass muster. My buddy Bill was already on his third or fourth revision trial for his doctorate review and he was smart as hell.

Lord Zero

That's the reason I always say it. Getting my stupid bachelors degree sucked. Getting the doctorate is 10 times worse though.

In biology, you have to do private research and write a paper on top of whatever else you do. Then have it judged by a group of doctors to see if you can pass muster. My buddy Bill was already on his third or fourth revision trial for his doctorate review and he was smart as hell.
I can't imagine hard that was to do with paws.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!