Is E-Rock that Pathetic?

TheSqueakyWheel

Jul 14, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Listening to E-Rock "promote" the VIP event I had a thought... Why is E-Rock like a tween girl?

He mulls around like a little victim, pouts like crazy when he is picked on and acts as if he is the victim. When they said he had justified low self esteem he cried "I wonder why" He is like a chick who says "Oh, I am so fat" just so people wil say "No, no, you are not"

He is the EP of O&A, gets to work with the boys, he gets to work with and meet America's top comedians, meet amazing guests, go to amazing events and all in NYC... What does he have to be a bitch about?

He is like a girl who is always crying becuase the other girls pick on him. I get the bit but his "poor me" crap is sad and pathetic.

I also know people hate when people bitch about the show but this is about E-Rock, not the show. I love the show and think they do amazing radio... in spite of E-Rock.

E-Rock has won the Radio Business lottery and he acts as if he is being held against his will

If E-Rock is so misrable, he should go work for Eric and Cathy in Chicago... Maybe they won't be so "mean" to him.... and he can findhis soul mate in Cathy

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
Wow sounds like you know Erock enough to voice an opinion. Or are you basing it on what you hear on the radio?

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Listening to E-Rock "promote" the VIP event I had a thought... Why is E-Rock like a tween girl?

He mulls around like a little victim, pouts like crazy when he is picked on and acts as if he is the victim.
Maybe because they bust on him everyday, multiple times, and usually for shit that they wouldn't bust on anyone else. It's part of the bit, no need to make posts about it.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Next time you hang out with him, you should let him know how you feel. Friends are honest with each other..... Oh wait you are basing your opinion on Erock not Eric my bad, for a second I thought you actually knew him.

R

Randomluck

Is he the producer or the On-Air talent?

Tracy bitched and whined about being on air the other day when she was hiding out in the studio. Some people aren't happy with a mic in front of them.

Public speaking is intimidating.

UCFGavin

Feb 25, 2006
e-rock isn't bad. have you listened to RnF lately and heard the shit that Earl does...or doesn't do?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
He's a 'lite fm talk' producer stuck in the right job with the wrong people. I listened to him on Ron and Fez yesterday and he was the same douchey guy he is on O&A. The only difference is that Ron didn't stop the show to point out what a douche he sounded like. Eric can't change who he is, and contrary to what some people obviously think, he's NOT playing a character. If he could come up with a character, he'd come up with a better one than this. I'm not picking on him, I think he's a really, really great guy and I'm sure he's super duper nice to some of you at live shows and such, but that's the whole problem. What the fuck is a super duper nice guy doing producing the O&A show?

By the way, I'm not complaining, I love it when they pick on him. One of my favorite parts of the show.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Some days I feel bad when they pick on Erock, other days it's fucking hysterical. And as bad as you think he is, he is no where near the radio cancer I hear on other shows.

TheSqueakyWheel

Jul 14, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Wow sounds like you know Erock enough to voice an opinion. Or are you basing it on what you hear on the radio?

Uh, well since I said everything based on what was on the air, yes. Did I type too fast for you? :action-sm

So what qualitifcations do people have to have to express their opinion? Do people get their opinions approved by you or is there a form to fill out? That is all it is... My opinion. Sorry that you felt that it did not meet your standards and that I have no right to express it.

Now, do I know him? No. DO you know all of the boys? If not, shouldn't you delete a lot of your posts?:action-sm

Relax, I was just making an observation about one tiny part of the show. Jeez

Oct 21, 2004
Yeah I think it's lame when they pick on him. The guys are obviously jealous of him, the bottom line is, they wish they could have his status. He's been in the business way longer than any of the other glorified interns, he deserves to be EP. Good for him for not smashing them back when they try to bait him.

bnceo

May 24, 2007
Are we seriously discussing this? Wow, Op's right. We got too many people with TOO much time on their hands. What ever happened to just listening and having pot talk threads and not "let's analyze the whole show and its crew" threads?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
At least he's pretending to work right now... Jesus

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i love when erock is on mic, and i love it when everyone smashes him. not because i don't like him, but beacuse it's hysterical. as his name suggests...erock rocks :action-sm

TheSqueakyWheel

Jul 14, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Are we seriously discussing this? Wow, Op's right. We got too many people with TOO much time on their hands. What ever happened to just listening and having pot talk threads and not "let's analyze the whole show and its crew" threads?
I knew the moment Opies started into the boards on the air someone would say something like this.

Like Jimmy said, I am not talking about thier motives, just voicing my opinion. Obviously opinions are only welcome from the "cool Kids" or those who post a lot. Never mind.

MOD, please lock and delete this thread. Waste of my time to try and discuss. Thought people would want to actually discuss it but it obviously is not welcome to have opinions or ideas.

xloosefusionx

May 23, 2007
...just throwing this out there but - perhaps you, the topic starter, may be "doesnt get the bit guy" in terms of E-Rocks on-air role on the show. Yes, they beat up on him all the time, but if he REALLY was as miserable as he comes across, Im sure he could pick up and leave with a huge note on his resume, having worked with OnA...just a thought.

ew! gheyest thread ever (except maybe for the ones talking about when the guys lose or gain weight or wear shirts that someone doesn't like). besides the fact that erock is amazing and goes OUT OF HIS WAY to help fans get closer to the show, and to attend fan events, and to hang out with people-- who the fuck cares? he did not sign on to be an on air personality. he is a producer. he does his job. OPIE AND ANTHONY choose to put him on air. So you are bashing the show, and their decision on what to talk about.

erockradio

something something
Aug 23, 2002
NYC
Turn off the show. Go outside. Have a life. Perhaps find a friend.

Hi than and sam.

Nov 11, 2005
I love erock... BUT YOU KNOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOTS OF SHOW COCK! AfhasdhgJDSFNGLJNDFGVBNDfoinbDOFNBOdjboN!!!