Is Fez gone?

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Feb 15, 2005
Massachusettsville
Has Todd officially entered the Nut Hut? I'm more likely than not to think it's a never-pay-off bit. I honestly don't know what I'd prefer more.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Either way prepare to be disappointed.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I liked the exchange at the beginning of Friday's show where he's like

Ron: "And Fez is going to come back strong."
Pepper: "Really?"
Ron: "No."

God Loves Fags

A clear and dusty day in June
Feb 1, 2011
Brooklyn
I was at the Otto & George Unmasked on Thursday, and Fed did not seem like a guy about to enter an in-patient insane asylum. It might just be that he feels comfortable producing Unmasked and warming up the audience and all that, like he's comfortable with live reads and gay rights issues. Part of me still thinks that it's all just a radio bit and Todd has a wife and kids and is very happy.

Also, I got stuck sitting next to Big A. Which means I enjoyed watching Ron and Otto move their mouths while my ears were filled with obscenely unhealthy loud breathing. It seemed like they were having a good time though. And I didn't get too much mouth-froth on me, on the bright side.

GrammatonCleric

Nov 19, 2008
I was at the Otto & George Unmasked on Thursday, and Fed did not seem like a guy about to enter an in-patient insane asylum. It might just be that he feels comfortable producing Unmasked and warming up the audience and all that, like he's comfortable with live reads and gay rights issues. Part of me still thinks that it's all just a radio bit and Todd has a wife and kids and is very happy.

Also, I got stuck sitting next to Big A. Which means I enjoyed watching Ron and Otto move their mouths while my ears were filled with obscenely unhealthy loud breathing. It seemed like they were having a good time though. And I didn't get too much mouth-froth on me, on the bright side.
In person Fez seems so fucking comfortable I just can't understand his mic aversion. Then again I'm speaking about his drinking days.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Feb 15, 2005
Massachusettsville
I liked the exchange at the beginning of Friday's show where he's like

Ron: "And Fez is going to come back strong."
Pepper: "Really?"
Ron: "No."
I didn't catch that.

Ron is a trooper, and Hicks is doing a MONUMENTAL job. I mean, the poor guy has been making (in my estimation) $40k a year; Fez is a millionaire. But Todd has been stealing from S/XM for more than half a decade. FUCK.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee

Any idea what Ron meant when he said it seemed like some people enjoyed the unmasked for the "wrong reasons?"

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
Isn't all this a bit? Like teasing for YEARS that Fez was gay?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
Maybe Fez saw the same History Channel show about the Ottoman Empire I did. If so, he learned that he was outlawed in 1925.

psyduck

Dec 12, 2004
Bring back Soundboard Fez; much more interesting....

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Every time I've hung out with Big A he didn't smell a bit. He's one of the few show "characters" I personally like.

God Loves Fags

A clear and dusty day in June
Feb 1, 2011
Brooklyn
UhhhhhhhBig Aaaaaaaa didn't smell, it was the loud breathing and hunks of white spittle all over his mouth that was the real problem.

It was cool because you could tell Otto was really happy to be there, he said "how bout a hand for the great Ron Bennington!" as soon as they sat down. And after it ended we all had to stay in the fishbowl while Otto took a bunch of pictures with Ron. He's a big fan.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
In person Fez seems so fucking comfortable I just can't understand his mic aversion. Then again I'm speaking about his drinking days.
Ron has said Fez is at his worst during the show. He says post show Fez is laid back and conversational. I think it's funny that after all this time they haven't figured out that "locked up" isn't a mental or emotional issue, it's just Fez having no interest in making any jokes or having a conversation about anything but himself. It's not that he can't think of something to say, he just has nothing to say.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
How do you scare a radio host with 20 years experience?

Ask him to host a show for an hour tomorrow.