Is Fez gone?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Dim the lights.

Ask him a direct question.

Quit talking for 15 seconds.

Bump in to him.

Shake the elevator.

Have surgery.

Hear about a shooting.

Now boarding, rows 12 thru 32...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Just turn on the On Air light and that should do the trick.

phillyfranko

Fezzies Fav song...I'm Locked up...they wont let me out...Im Locked up...

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
hey kids. I do love this bit with Pepper trying to bust out the prayers.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Rude and Rude.....I miss hearing that from my budday. All my best to him while he is away from the show.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Anybody got any word on how the big cat is doing in the nut hut?
He gave birth to 21 pounds of institutional food at 3:39 this morning after a long labor. Mother and child are doing fine.

psyduck

I really hope this isn't a work and Fez gets committed until he is back to "normal". The show cannot be any worse without the current locked up Fez.

Zuke

Wonder when Ron & Fez's contracts come up for renewal. I can't imagine being in management, and agreeing to sign Fez for any amount of money. He used to contribute great bits, but now the only time he opens his mouth is to complain about how gays are getting slighted. I actually turn the show off when Fez does get "unblocked". Much better when it's just Ron and Pepper.

I have been listening to this current week, Fez isn't any different at all. Just accept him for what he is. If he gets better, great, if not, whatever, the show has moved on and has adapted.

psyduck

Fuck Fez!! He only is engaged when gay stuff is discussed. However, as he has not yet had gay sex, he is not technically gay. He continues to be a fraud. Too bad Ronnie is too much of a friend; he should have been gone long ago.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Is it me, or did Ron just hint that they might have Donald Fagen in studio today?

Zuke

I LOVE Ron Bennington, and I will listen to him on any show he does, but I have come to fucking hate Fez. Nothing but constant whining, apologizing and won't talk unless it's about something gay. When Fez does talk, it is always the most uninformed, ignorant opinions imaginable. I don't see how Ron can stand it. I'll be glad when their contracts are up, and hopefully Ron will jettison the dead weight.

psyduck

Back to the Ron and Pepper show tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Yeah, we'll hear the other guy talk about the Turkey Trot, how he didn't cross any bridges or come out to his family and some gay shit. So calculated. I wish it was a work, but sadly it is not. Oh well, as long as Ronnie is on, I'll listen.

phillyfranko

Back to the Ron and Pepper show tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Yeah, we'll hear the other guy talk about the Turkey Trot, how he didn't cross any bridges or come out to his family and some gay shit. So calculated. I wish it was a work, but sadly it is not. Oh well, as long as Ronnie is on, I'll listen.
Yeah , me to ...Ronnie RULES...Twin Oaks Killers,,,

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
I honestly can't recall hearing a word from fez yesterday. Really weird