Is Imus Forgotten?

Dec 18, 2005
Huntington, New York
Seems like all the other shit going on killed the outrage over Imus' firing. We're satisfied now that the boys are back, but Imus is done.

Where is he standing now? I last heard of a possible lawsuit.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I guess cause hes rich n old the outrage is lesser..... But still fucked up... I'll tell ya, Im not the busiest guy... and The O&A shiot took alot out of me.... This country we are all so fucking busy unless your are Welfare ..... Its hard to dedicate much time to causes,,, and that stinks.

I would imagine the average Imus fan,,, Is set....RE: my dad.... but they just dont realy care that much... life definitly depreciates passion.

There was a time I woulda kicked someones ass over Metallica....Now, I would probably watch.

Coffee Diva

Female? Nope. Meaty-breasted? You betcha!
My gut feeling is that Imus will be back.

On CBS Radio.

From everything I've read, CBS is screwed when it comes to his umpteen-million-dollar contract, because the contract required them to give him warnings about "inappropriate content" before firing him, which they didn't do. Combine that with the facts that 1) They haven't found, and won't be able to find, anyone to replace him that will get anywhere near the desirable demos he got; 2) Everyone's already completely forgotten about the whole Nappy-Headed Ho incident; and 3) CBS Radio has a new guy running the operation that wasn't there when this all went down ... and the one obvious solution to all their problems is to give him his show back.

He may even end up back on MSNBC, because their AM ratings have completely collapsed without him. ("Morning Joe"? Are you fucking kidding me?)

Jun 16, 2005
Woodbury, N.J.
Seems like all the other shit going on killed the outrage over Imus' firing. We're satisfied now that the boys are back, but Imus is done.

Where is he standing now? I last heard of a possible lawsuit.
Good point. Maybe he's just settling back and using that Fuck You money and just actually enjoying himself. This guy hasn't known life outside radio since Christ was born. I'd imagine it's about at this time he is finally realizing this

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
Jul 18, 2005
Wantagh, LI
There is also a rumor too that Mel Karmazin has offered him a show at Sirius. I just cant see him working with Howard. I know they both worked for CBS radio at one point. But being in the same building together. Imus would want to do mornings anyhow so your going to created a head to head match in the mornings with your main star. It wouldn't make sense.

theo

Mar 9, 2005
My gut feeling is that Imus will be back.

On CBS Radio.

From everything I've read, CBS is screwed when it comes to his umpteen-million-dollar contract, because the contract required them to give him warnings about "inappropriate content" before firing him, which they didn't do. Combine that with the facts that 1) They haven't found, and won't be able to find, anyone to replace him that will get anywhere near the desirable demos he got; 2) Everyone's already completely forgotten about the whole Nappy-Headed Ho incident; and 3) CBS Radio has a new guy running the operation that wasn't there when this all went down ... and the one obvious solution to all their problems is to give him his show back.

He may even end up back on MSNBC, because their AM ratings have completely collapsed without him. ("Morning Joe"? Are you fucking kidding me?)
not calling you out at all when i ask, but could you point me in the direction of a link where is says Morning Joe is tanking, i hate that show and miss watching imus and the gang and would squirm in delight to see how bad he's doing... im one of the tards that actually watches msnbc regularly, i watch during the day as i sit here and type, makes good background noise, and im a political guy so i enjoy keeping up, the candy coating of the daytime news is a little much, but there are cute girls on msnbc to top it off.... blah blah blah, i miss imus is my point... not sure where i was going with that.

anyway, ive hand written a letter to msnbc/nbc and cbs every monday and thursday, and not the same letter, but a continuation of the previous one, since day two of the firing. ive not joked or threatened, ive expressed myself in the most respectful and thought out way i can. hopefully it'll be a chip in the wall....

and a random joe scarsborough note, i heard adam corolla once describe him as "the guy who has eyes that look like a nine year olds vagina"... i think of that every time i see him, and..., well i jerk off:icon_redf

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
I find it curious that WFAN hasnt filled his spot, and has a cycle of guest hosts doing the morning show instead. hopefully the correct this wrong after the summer, and Imus' cattle ranch camps, end

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
From everything I've read, CBS is screwed when it comes to his umpteen-million-dollar contract, because the contract required them to give him warnings about "inappropriate content" before firing him, which they didn't do.
I hope you're right. That lawsuit could be the key to everything. PAC is great an' all, but smashing one of these corporations with a hundred million dollar lawsuit should completely reverse this bullshit trend where they pre-emptively censor/fire shows because of white guilt. I'm tired of hearing the lie "it was a monetary decision". Yeah right. Some douche in a suit pulled the plug because he's afraid he might have to show up for work one day and feel a little ice through all the foolproof corporate PC lingo they worked so hard to create.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
i don't know, what i know of imus is what i hear form the bbboys. point is: he was fucked, and fucked ROYALLY over a nonissue. hopefully he'll be back and the cunt nugget coprerate asses at nbc will get nice bowl of shit stew for such a wrongful and needless firing.

75glide

Who really gives a fuck about Imus ??... I mean REALLY. The dude was horrible 20 years ago...I'm glad he is gone. Can't anyone think for themselves?? Why do you care, because the boys told you to ??? I would bet, MAYBE 1% of the people here actually listened to him... How could you? Did you Tivo him on MSN or something :icon_ques

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Who really gives a fuck about Imus ??... I mean REALLY. The dude was horrible 20 years ago...I'm glad he is gone. Can't anyone think for themselves?? Why do you care, because the boys told you to ??? I would bet, MAYBE 1% of the people here actually listened to him... How could you? Did you Tivo him on MSN or something :icon_ques
Go screw, troll. We care because his firing fucks things up for O&A and the rest of talk radio. We'd be rallying to support Howie as well if he managed to get edgy enough for someone to demand his firing.

Oppoman

The Douche of Baggery
Apr 18, 2007
San Diego, CA
Awesome, another "doesn't see the big picture guy". You should just kill yourself.

Nov 11, 2005
I hope he can stays off the "Special Interest" radar when he comes back, fucking DL Hughley just had some shows last week, with goofy "civil rights" protesters out front because he kind of stuck up for 'ol Mr. Imus, small turnout apparently, but there's still a few retards still mad about it.

skione

OA Fan From Way Back!
Nov 17, 2005
Your Mom's Box
CBS and MSNBC over-reacted.

Al Sharpton should be dis-embowled and so should Jesse Jackson.

Imus will be back, I hope, maybe these people will come to their senses and realize they listened to a corrupt moron and a spotlight hungry idiot. (you decide which is which).

Political Correctness stinks!