Is it bad if you buy all your

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Christmas presents on Woot.com, and have all your shopping done before Thanksgiving?

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
I bought a toy train, I don't know why.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I don't see anything wrong with it - if you can get what you want why not? I do 99% of my shopping online and am done usually by now. This year I'm a little behind and will be done by the second week of December.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
Not at all....I have the most difficult famblee to buy for, and so I spent yesterday hunting for stocking stuffers for the in-laws. Think I'm done with that, so the main gift will be restaurant gift cards.

The Mr. is an uber pain in the ass to buy for, but he actually SUGGESTED and ADMITTED that he wanted/needed clothes, so his mom and I are splitting the cost of whatever I buy. I actually have a couple other ideas for him.

Now, people will be asking me what I want/need, and I'm clueless....but I do have a ? which will require another thread.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Good gifts are hard to buy for people.
Which is why I mostly give cash.
If I see something appropriate for someone, doesn't really matter what time of year it is. I'll grab it.
At some point it'll come in handy.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
I follow Prof. Anthony's pontification ...... GIFT CARDS FOR ALL!

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I follow Prof. Anthony's pontification ...... GIFT CARDS FOR ALL!
Watch out for that. I'm finding out a lot of the stores don't let you use gift cards online. Maybe go with the prepaid Visa cards so people can use them anywhere they want.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Watch out for that. I'm finding out a lot of the stores don't let you use gift cards online. Maybe go with the prepaid Visa cards so people can use them anywhere they want.
All the folks I got gift cards for last year used in the stores. I go to the stores where I know they shop regularly. For example, male friends got Best Buy cards, female friends, Macy cards. My cousin, recently married and decorating a new condo, got a Restoration Hardware card. I know these folks are in these stores on a regular basis.

Myself, I get B&H Photography cards. :D

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
All the folks I got gift cards for last year used in the stores. I go to the stores where I know they shop regularly. For example, male friends got Best Buy cards, female friends, Macy cards. My cousin, recently married and decorating a new condo, got a Restoration Hardware card. I know these folks are in these stores on a regular basis.

Myself, I get B&H Photography cards. :D
I don't shop at Macy's so please get me a Best Buy card :action-sm

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I'm not buying shit until someone agrees to buy my 700$ drysuit.

click

Jan 5, 2005
N. Jersey
Wooot! I keep missing the microcopters. I want to get them for my nephew