Is Kat Von D divorced

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
Hey I was just on Myspace and Kat is one of my "friends" I was looking at her stats and saw this:

Kat Von D's Details Status: Single Here for: Networking, Friends Orientation: Straight Hometown: Colton, CA Body type: 5' 8" / Body builder Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic Zodiac Sign: Pisces Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes Children: Love kids, but not for me Education: Post grad Occupation: Tattoo Artist

Anyone know what happened?....

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I still think tattoos ruin chicks.

And I still have no idea who she is.

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
Holy fuck. I understand that a lot of people never watch TV, but holy fuck, I'll say it again, HOLY FUCK! Any living, breathing, heterosexual male who has a pulse should know about this woman. Fucking gorgeous!

Who?

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
meh...i'd like to see her without makeup before i'd call her 'hot'...she paints herself up quite a bit...and to boot she's a c*nt on that show

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Usually hate a lot of tattoos, but I do think she is hot. As far as her attitude -I think people forget that she's as young as she is because she's so good at what she does. How many 24 year-old hot girls do you know that don't have some sort of attitude?

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
HAHA JD - I JUST made that picture the wallpaper on my computer like 3 days ago. Can't wait for LA Ink

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
For those of you who actually get some fresh air...Kat Von D was one of the tattoo artists on Miami Ink. Her portrait work is amazing. Even though she's been on her own since she was 14, she showed her bitchy side during the most recent (?) season of Mimai Ink. It was so hard for her to be there with no friends, and the guys in the shop didn't want to party every night. Whaaaa.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
For those of you who actually get some fresh air...Kat Von D was one of the tattoo artists on Miami Ink. Her portrait work is amazing. Even though she's been on her own since she was 14, she showed her bitchy side during the most recent (?) season of Mimai Ink. It was so hard for her to be there with no friends, and the guys in the shop didn't want to party every night. Whaaaa.
pssst...fresh air means we weren't watching her on tv :icon_wink :action-sm

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Holy fuck. I understand that a lot of people never watch TV, but holy fuck, I'll say it again, HOLY FUCK! Any living, breathing, heterosexual male who has a pulse should know about this woman. Fucking gorgeous!
BORING!

Wow some chick that thinks she's hotter than she is with tats.
Like I don't know 6 girls like that.

zerofischer

a reading from the book of Bennington
Nov 18, 2002
philadelphia
yeah shes good looking, but shes a seriously a dime a dozen. i can go to any punk rock bar and see like 50 chicks exactly like her