Is milk cow pee ???

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
"Daddy, is milk cow pee " my six year old son asked a few minutes ago.

"Of course it is, Joe" I answered. "Make sure you tell everyone in school tomorrow."

Sit back and enjoy the fun.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
hahahah! I love doing that shit to my kids. They'll learn to stay on my good side...

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Hey at least I did not blow the whole Santa gig.

This gets back at the little prick for walking in on me and the wife in the shower together and blabbing it to his whole kidergarten class last year.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Hey at least I did not blow the whole Santa gig.

This gets back at the little prick for walking in on me and the wife in the shower together and blabbing it to his whole kidergarten class last year.

did he take pics?

whats his photobucket account?

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
tell them the next time they are eating honey that it's bee puke (they regurgitate it from their honey stomach back in the hive)

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Wish I had done some shit like this to my son. When he was in kindergarten, he watched the Super Bowl with me. He asked me if he could have some beer, so I gave him a glass with maybe an ounce and a half of beer in it. The little fucker went to school the next day and proudly told his teacher that he watched the Super Bowl and drank beer with his daddy. Sure enough, it came up at the next parent-teacher conference.

Kids, ya gotta love 'em.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
UPDATE - There are only two boys and no girls in my son's 1st grade class that are drinking milk.

And my little boy said that one of the girls said to the one "cow pee" drinking boy, that he was disgusting.

NO calls from school yet, but its still only been 2 days.

Stay tuned.